FanFiction.Net
for Please don't touch me

7/27/2008 c2 No long here
love this story. For yaoi paring um i pick kakashinaruto or Minatonaruto. Anyone of them is fine. o and please change it back to minato its kinda confusing for me. sorry.
6/26/2008 c2 Insane Blood Prince
I love it I can't wait till the next ch coming out? Naru-chan is so kawaii! Poor Naru-chan get tooken by the evil men!
6/21/2008 c2 1kyothefallenkit
NO PLEASE make this YAOI! TT.TT and I don't mind anyone pairing off with Naru-chan. So...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! keep it yaoi! .
6/13/2008 c2 Shadow2485
good story i'm for kaka/nuru or gaa/naru
6/13/2008 c2 34Moonpath-wolf
hey your story sounds cool so I hope you update soon ^-^

oh as for parings I vote for Kakashi/Naruto or Genma/Naruto and Minato/Iruka actually sounds intressting.

anyhow good luck with your story and such!
6/11/2008 c2 Iryelb
this is a great story please update soon
6/9/2008 c2 5xXTorturedXChildXx
oh! Its starting out really good! Keep up the good work! Can't wait till the next chappie is up! Me vote for Minato!
5/29/2008 c2 Black-Infierno
sweet story i want the yondaime name minato and a fem kyuubi
5/20/2008 c2 Incendia Lupus
Fem Kyuubi or Haku
5/16/2008 c2 NarukoNamikaze
I say Naruto should be with Gaara or fem. Haku
5/15/2008 c2 tortilla lady
please change it back to Minato

pairings:

sasuke/naruto or kakashi/naruto

side pairings

minato/anko or minato/asuma

jiraiya/tsunade
5/3/2008 c2 Lous toul
why not have a Male kyuubi? we need more Naru-Male kyuubi yaoi
4/22/2008 c2 1red-crecent-moon
love love love it soo far but why cant it be male kyuubi and naruto and mpreg with naru preggy thats so cute anyways whens the next chapter
4/11/2008 c1 RedDyeFive
Ok really nice so far...but I read some of the reviews and Naruto with Minato is just wrong...but alas tis a vote heh...anyway I think Itachi, Hinata, or Gaara...but of course there are a lot of fic's with said female so I'm hoping more towards the guys...
4/7/2008 c2 2Surgery With Smiles
No naruto-kun! How can they hurt someone so cute! Well I don't know how long its going to take you for him to meet up with some one but I'm going for a Sasuke/ Naru or a Ita/Naru or they both coul just fight over the little fox~! ;3
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »