FanFiction.Net
for Please don't touch me

2/7/2008 c2 little one
sasunaru!

with a side of arashi/iruka and jiraiyatsunade!
2/6/2008 c2 Kai3anime
I story rocks and I am definitely voting for FemHaku
2/6/2008 c2 darling luna
this is interesting, how about selling him to akatsuki? just an idea, i think itachi owuld be great with this little naruto though!
2/4/2008 c2 6Pirate Bo
Bo: woot! good chapter! XD Like the OC names. :D Oh, same pairing votes as before if possible.

Ski: agreed, hopefully we can vote for each chapter. I'm not sure. oh wells -shrugs- updates again soon please!
2/4/2008 c1 Pirate Bo
Bo: woots! What got alot to poll for! XD Naru-chwanns mom, sure why not. Yaoi pairing. KyuuNaru if possible if not ItaNaru

Ski: heehee. Wow. Uh.. Narutos mom, I'm okay with here dead. Yaoi pairing, uh.. ShikaNaru/NaruShika doesn't matter the uke and seme. XD Rarely seen pairing. Update soon please!
2/3/2008 c2 kagedfox
I vote that Naruto be paired with Itachi. This story is awesome. Please update soon. Thanks! =^_^=
2/3/2008 c2 1Lucifiric
Sasunaru please. You have a very interesting story. I like the idea of it.
2/2/2008 c2 xbloodxmagnoliax
i love the story so good please update soon and i will vote for arashi please and jiraiya/tsunade thank you

~magnolia
2/1/2008 c2 No longer an active member
minatoXnaruto plz there are hardly none of those and i love that pairing
2/1/2008 c2 Don'tHaveAName xD
Yay~ this is a very, very good story! And for paring, I vote for Minato/Arashi/Yondaime, whatever his name is! xD Update soon, yeah?
2/1/2008 c1 dragonsavior
Please no yaoi in this story!

I don't care if you change a characters gender so they can be together!

For example if you turn Gara into a chick so you could pair her with naruto I wouldn't mind!

This is just a suggestion you don't have to go wwith it Lol!
2/1/2008 c2 dragonsavior
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written!

I vote for Fem-Kyuubi!
1/31/2008 c2 Redish White Ghost
I vote for GaaNaru to be the pairing, I hope to read more soon ^^
1/31/2008 c2 Abandonedduck
I love your idea for this fic/story/plot!:)

I know by typing this, it takes away a few of your readers, but

I'd like this to be shounen ai/yaoi or a no pairing up with Naruto story.

I don't have anything against the girls, but I don't really like any of them paired with Naruto, though I wouldn't mind reading your story even if he ends up with one :).

I'd like Naruto to be paired up with Itachi!

There isn't enough well written ItaNaru fic's/stories/plots. And I find your's greatly interesting.

Sorry, but do you think you can keep Naruto's gender male? xD; If thats what you mean by Fem-Naruto. I don't have a paticular reason, I just perfer him male( no I'm not a sexist! sorry if I seem like one xD; )

Um, for age seven is fine. Not sure if you had a typo! Sorry!

Also, if you don't really want to type a ItaNaru story( not sure if you're even going to that direction, but I can hope! xD )

Do you think you can type a Male KyuubiNaruto story?

There isn't enough of Kyuubi as male.

Either way, which ever direction this fic/story/plot is going, I'll still read!
1/28/2008 c2 Death Incarnate
Interesting so far, jest try to work on chapter length. Other than that I vote for Fem-Haku and Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Please update soon