FanFiction.Net
for Please don't touch me

1/28/2008 c2 3Biolightning
Wow this is definately interesting! I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter! ^_^
1/28/2008 c2 1InARealPickle
1/28/2008 c2 izzymizzy
I like this story so far :)

I vote for GaaNaru and Sasunaru
1/27/2008 c2 kel
ok so...i've read fanfiction for a while now and these are the most popular pairings.

Kakashi-Iruka

Naruto-Sasuke

Gaara-Niji

and personaly they're my favorites too.

Oh and Kyuubi should be a boy it's more dramatic.

Haku should stay a boy since well...it's to confusing changing genders in charactor. Jiraiya and Tsunade belong together!

ok so other then that you're doing great, don't rush thing but don't go too slow either.

thanks for reading my ranting! BYE!
1/27/2008 c2 po
4th and naru-chan pwease =p
1/27/2008 c2 Even better then the realthing
NO YAOI! PLEASE!

make naruto with a female haku no one ever has and i think it would be interesting
1/27/2008 c2 me
4th/naruto
1/27/2008 c2 ddd
that's sad. itachi please.
1/27/2008 c2 Ice Violet
I think you should have his original name. Arashi sounds so...fan-made. I also like to change my vote on the pairing and add Minato on it. Incest is so hot.

And I rather like the idea on timeskip and the five year old idea. They're just both equal in my mind.

Love it that Kushina died
1/27/2008 c2 Gone and forgoten
Just to clear this up, i ment male Kyuubi,not female kyuubi!
1/27/2008 c1 Gone and forgoten
Naruto mother should'nt live, and can naruto be paired with Kyuubi, if not then... Deidara!
1/25/2008 c1 teen witch
okay, so far i love this story. currently, i'm really into yaoi incest between arashi and naruto, so tahts my vote. but, if you are against incest, i vote for a gaara and naruto, gaara being the seme. naruto being seme just seems wrong... please update soon! peace out, man!
1/22/2008 c1 3CoffeeBeanFox
you should make it sasunaru! =3 please...or u can do kyuunaru OR narukyuu but wit kyuubi as a female please update soon^^awesome fanfic btw^^
1/22/2008 c1 Ice Violet
Love it!

I know this sounds so over used but...HE SHOULD BE WITH SASUKE OR GAARA! SasuNaru and Demon Love 4EVA!
1/21/2008 c1 Even better then the realthing