for Successor

2/6/2015 c1 4Amoe Chan
...I was already hooked then realized there are no more chapters for me to read. :c

It was amazeballs by the way. I seriously like the twist.
11/5/2013 c1 RhodeCamelot
Lol, I got it *chuckles* really good start

Anyway you say on your profile that you think you're awesome but I'm afraid you'll not be awesome to me until you update this story.

Update soon, pretty please :)
5/7/2013 c1 5Anjiera-sama
Where are yooooooooou? Please upload. I beg you.
5/10/2012 c1 2Sonorous Serendipity
.. is it weird i love evil l? ALMOST as much as i love fluffy and adorable l or sexy - um, sorry. fangirl instincts kicking in... so much potential! i can't believe you've left it at that! :O pleasee update? :)
12/25/2009 c1 1fan-fan31
aah, the imagay thing never gets old . Rofl.

anyway, the story is really intriguing, so far, and I hope you update soon!
12/24/2008 c1 4ElementalFoxGoddess
I hope you update soon! by the way I do hope that L is dominate and Raito the uke?
10/7/2008 c1 2izeitgeist
yo, i lvoe this. its unique, has punch, and flow.

id speak with more adjectives like my other reviews, but its early EARLY morning here and im shit tired.

so ill cut it short.

you're a brilliant writer. and im honestly inspired.

thanks a great load for that; update fast.

~shreya =)
7/14/2008 c1 3freaky bitch
I realy like it! It is going to be LxLight isn't it? I hope it is, but even if it isn't it's still a great story :D (and that says a lot comming from me, seeing the fact that I usualy only like LxLight story's) :D Evil L is so cool!

Please continue writing.. OR I'LL EAT YOUR BRAIN :) And write badly writen fanfiction and claim it's yours! So you better update soon! ^^
6/9/2008 c1 4Moka-chan
xD I like the joke at the end. L's so immature. But I shouldn't be saying that since I laughed at it. Anywho, this story has caught my interest. Please update soon! ^^
3/22/2008 c1 ana
hello!

I love this story!

I think it's the first fic wiht L as Kira, I totally love this idea! devil L.. gr I love that

I can'ty wait to read more specially the meeting between L and Raito.

and for the joke I had to read 3 time to understand! lol I had never paid attention before, it's too hilarious! lol

bye and good luck
3/2/2008 c1 2Tenshi Youkai no Yugure
This is new...

The joke is funny, but only when you're an English speaker.

It took me a moment to get it, I'm too literal sometimes...

Poor Raito, he's so going to be molested by evil!L.

Wonder if Ryuk will find Raito as interesting as he did in the original series?

Please update soon.

Respectfully,

Tenshi
3/1/2008 c1 18yangires
I don't think anyone else has ever thought of using this idea before, but it's a very nice twist to the original plot. ;D\

...Lol, glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that little... tidbit with 'Yagami'. XD;
2/19/2008 c1 Ryuze
Well, this is certainly something that you don't see everyday. I am looking forward to more of this.
2/6/2008 c1 9DeathNoteMaker
Ha! Love this! Plz update soon!
2/4/2008 c1 18ElegantArrow 64
- twidles fingers- well, well, weel.

Interested, I am. Evil L, I'm all for it!

I get the joke, I'm still trying to figure out if the creators did it by mistake or intentionally XD

- Arrow