for The Object

8/26 c1 43Luin-fanel
Hahahaha, the jokes was really funny, Star and Robin scenes to cute and adorable, and Beast BoyCyborg punishment scene funny too, Hahahaha, thanks for share.
SARABA
3/30/2019 c1 20sxkurajima
OHMYGOD THE JOKES ARE HILARIOUS ANS THE FACT THAT CONTROL FREAK JOINED HAHAHAHAHHA (at first I thought robin threw a dildo lol) and I love the rest of the fic too. This is so realistic it made me imagine the real show while reading this. Robstar here is so sweet and all of the characters aren't OOC. Good job, I love it.
1/15/2019 c1 8Yani Anderson
At the start I couldn't stop to laugh when Robin found a condom between his clothes, but the romantic scene was so sweet
I loved it
8/27/2018 c1 7itxprincessxlala
Fantastic and soooo sexy!
6/4/2018 c1 Anon387
love this collab!
12/4/2015 c1 10Chess-Blackfyre
Nice one. (I honestly thought it was a vibrator at the beginning. ) The beginning was hilarious, and the smut was nice. Good portrayal of Starfire, too
9/14/2015 c1 20Alytiger
I love when you guys get together and write! This was as funny as it was sexy and absolutely fabulous.
2/6/2015 c1 RavenAngelofDarkness98
I love this story. It was awesome..
10/10/2014 c1 55Nitebreaker
Loved it. The battle-if you want to call it that-between the Titans and Control Freak (always a good villain to trot out when you don't want things to get too serious) is something I regard as a standard of high comedy. The scene where Starfire learns what the "Object" was is absolutely priceless. That all the intimacy between Robin and Starfire proceeds from there is...highly effective. I know this is a one shot, but I'm following/favoriting anyway.

The two of you did a wonderful job!
8/25/2014 c1 8furrballnerd
These stories just keep getting better and better. I disagree with how "dirty" this is but it is still a great read. Kudos to the both of you
7/22/2014 c1 Stranger Danger
I loved it! Putting a condom in Robin's belt...LOL! Death wish much, Cy and BB? Oh, and the sex scene. OMG! So real for two unexpirenced virgins buuuuut steamy all the same! A
7/11/2014 c1 Ms0Nicole0
I love this. so much.
6/2/2014 c1 Reader
MORE!
2/6/2014 c1 4JamesBCrazy
When I read the summary, the only question in my head was whether the object was a dildo or a condom. After reading the story... great job! I'm (over)whelmed!
12/27/2013 c1 LW12