for Who cares

10/29/2008 c2 9XthirteenX
aw i like this alot plese write soon!

()()

(..)

( 0 )bunny says plese!
10/12/2008 c2 hopekills216
please update! (seems kind of hopeless now, but i REALLY wanna read more...!) so please!
8/30/2008 c1 7DokiDokiTodoroki
come on please update!
6/26/2008 c2 DokiDokiTodoroki
HEYA! yeah i like the beggining part. you should continue to write! i think that it would become a good story!
6/19/2008 c2 animecrazy225
Plz jut make Yuki and Kyo be friends: like brothers and

not GAY. Help Kyo admit that he is in love with Tohru. Maybe Yuki can helphim through the pain. And maybe Kyo tried to commit suicide? Just a suggestion. It is awesome though... Exept for the spelling, punctuation and capatilazation.
5/1/2008 c2 61Blood Red Vampress
Great job! Just update soon- I'm having withdrawal symptoms... lol...anyway, I loved it! Hope to see more VERY soon! ^_^
4/6/2008 c2 loretta537
time for ideas

1. kyou has some disease or he has something related to his curse that usually doesnt appear for a few more years.

2. if it's a disease then let others catch it as well, akito might just die from it.

3. is this going to be a hatori/kyo story? i really like those

4. how will the other zodiac members react if tohru also gets sick?

5. how will they react if kyo is on the verge of death (then will he live or die)

6. if you dont want the whole disease thing maybe cats go into heat or something. maybe their body changes to a female or a hermaphrodite, especially if they have a soul mate among the zodiac members so they change to be the opposite sex of their soul mate.

7. if not hatori/kyo then maybe yuki/kyo will break the curse. the cat and rat loving eachother instead of hating eachother.

8. other zodiac pairings i like for kyo are haru, momiji, aya, and rarely shigure. tohru and kyo is ok but really overused. uo or hana is good but they dont know about the curse.

9. maybe what ever is happening to him is related to one of the above suggestions and is a way to break the curse which is why the cat is locked up.

10. could the monster cat be dying so all he'll have left is the kitty cat or could it be trying to take over his body?

thats enough for now i hope thats enough ideas
3/2/2008 c1 5Starship Gazer
please continue soon
2/21/2008 c1 Vailyn
something you might be interested in, people can't get fevers of 112, you'd be dead, 105 and you're delirious if not completely unconscious 106-107 is incredibly serious, possible deadly
2/11/2008 c1 furubafanakane
just so you know, you totally spelled tohru's name wrong. in fact and also, you spelled 'was' wrong in the last sentence, along with a few other grammar mishaps throughout the story. by the way, what was the point to this story? i didnt really get it.
1/28/2008 c1 Aiso-san
I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really like the story.
1/25/2008 c1 1Zafiro Okami
@ oh no! what happen to kyo! Hope you write soon though!
1/24/2008 c1 loretta537
this is good, what's wrong with kyo? is this going to be kyo/tohru, kyo/yuki, kyo/shigure, or kyo/hatori? i vote for kyo/hatori.
1/22/2008 c1 Fire-Metal-Horse17
I totally agree with superhypercrazyasianchick! (see below)

A few more issues to be dealt with (and repeated):

- Apostrophe use. It should be "kyo's...", rather than "kyos"

the point of using an apostrophe in this case is to show that kyo owns his lips, etc. "kyos" means that there is a duplicate of kyo. same with "shigures house" - Sloppy fix it up.

- Spelling of Tohru's name! It's in every volume of Fruits Basket! How can you get it wrong? You are fluent in the english language, right?

- The use of full-stops and capital letters! Very inconsistent. - Again, sloppy fix it up. Need I say more?

I think that this fic could be changed into a HatoriXKyo fic as you can spell both their names correctly. Or if you can't find the substance within you to do that, you should get a beta. ASAP
1/22/2008 c1 3Matistama
It's Tohru not Tohoru. I mean it's one thing to do that once and awhile but every time is not good. Otherwise this story is awesome I like it please write more.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »