for Reincarnated

KYAAA! EDWARD~~!
10/31/2017 c35 Guest
Really nice story. Are you going to continue? Please continue
8/10/2016 c2 1twibe
Everything is the same almost,, not like a common reincarnation :P
4/6/2016 c4 jk
let me get this straight...someone breaks into her house...shes threatening them with a bat..but worries she spoke to them too loud? REALLY?
and you'd also have us believe that bella threw the bat at Edward so hard it shattered on impact?
yaaaa ooookk
and she "threw" the bat?

ok ive had enough this story is so fucking poorly written
4/6/2016 c3 Guest
HA you even have her driving a truck...and she cant WAIT to get to school BUT HAS NO IDEA WHY!
HINT HINT ...WINK WINK...FUCKING OBVIOUS MUCH JACKASS? why bother? you cant create angst for shit!
omg they were like just right in front of us! EXCLAMATION POINT!
really?
4/6/2016 c2 jk
you not only have her reincarnated but you also have her in the same town, with the same name, same dad...ect? what the fuck is the point here...might as well not even bother and use the original bella...dumbass
4/6/2016 c1 jk
what exactly was the point of you hiding their names? instead saying..the pixie like girl or tall blond guy..LOL
fucking stupid...not a good way to start
11/11/2015 c3 Proz
Miss swank?
12/5/2014 c2 Guest
Swank? It kinda sounds rapper-ish...
6/14/2014 c14 kacy.cook.52
Did you know that the line when she says my mommy had a baby boy today and her daddy got her flowers for them is a line from Sailor Moon? in the show Serena says it to Darien nearly word for word that you did. give him a flower too. I love sailor moon so im not complaining just wanted to know if you did that or is just a coincidence?
5/7/2014 c35 Noble Korhedron
Please update this soon? I'm worried... :-(
8/30/2013 c35 seekerharmoney
Thanks good chapters
8/19/2013 c35 heartfashion15
This story is so confusing
7/27/2013 c35 657Radiant Arabian Nights
More please:)
7/27/2013 c35 22LADARTHA
I was pleasantly surprised to receive this update. Although, short it had a lot of information to see where the action is heading and to question who else is after Bella.
923 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »