for Given Away

11/19/2017 c1 GUEST
I like idea number 3. Even though it was different from the book, I liked your story. thank you for posting it.
1/15/2009 c1 10DestinyIntertwined
Aww this was so beautiful! Truly amazing and I LOVE IT! This almost made me cry for reasons I cannot fathom and I don't have words for how breath-taking this One shot was! Amazing just purely incredible! ^_^
7/15/2008 c1 Edward.Bella.04.08
Nice One-Shot! I loved it:) Btw, I think that the first story you mentioned (1. What if Edward hadn't beaten Victoria in the end of Eclipse? What if she had just been a tad more cunning, a slight bit more resourceful and had managed to escape, taking Bella with her. What if she decided to make Edward play a deadly game in order to get her back? Would he risk everything to save her?) sounds the most interesting out of the three;)
5/21/2008 c1 Lindsey8907
Hello!

I think this is a beautifully written one-shot, and I am so happy that I have had the chance to read your work. I saw on your profile that you are an aspiring writer, and from what I have read, I have no doubt that you will have a very successful future.

By the way, I liked that you put the picture of the wedding dress on your profile. I am not always too successful in picturing clothes and such from what is written in stories, so it is nice to see a picture as a kind of physical visual. So thank you for that! : )

As for your question for which story I, as your reader, like best as the next project (hopefully I am not too late to give you my opinion), I like the story idea where Edward was not able to get Victoria in time before she kidnapped Bella. I like the idea of him going through all of the things Victoria sets up for him in order to get Bella back - whatever the cost. It should allow your readers to maybe get a better handle on how deep Bella and Edwards love is. Especially if he is willing to go to the ends of the earth for her - I hope the rest of the Cullens are willing to help him as well.

I also liked the third idea you posted about Bella being paralyzed from her bouts of 'insanity' courtesy of hallucinations of Edward. I, however, am not too big of a fan of Jacob. Don't get me wrong - I think he is a good person. It's just that he has had the misfortune of falling in love with someone who can never love him back. I hope (for my own selfish reasons of not wanting anyone to come in between Edward and Bella) that if you do decide to continue developing this plotline, that you will not have as much involvement with Jacob as in the Twilight series.

If she is paralyzed, I think she will have enough to deal with (her frustration with her lack of physical abilities as well as the pain of Edward leaving her) without her pining away for Jacob - however a small part of her wants him.

I am curious to see how much of her is paralyzed. Will just her legs be paralyzed or from her neck down? Another point, if Edward comes back to a paralyzed Bella, and if he turns her, she should not be paralyzed as a vampire, right? Everything about her should be repaired after the transformation to prepare her for her vampire needs (such as hunting). Isn't that correct?

Back to Given Away, again, I thought that the story is beautiful, and I can't wait to read more of your upcoming stories.

I wish you the very best of luck with your writing career and with your life in general.

Your fan,

Lindsey

By the way, when you get a novel published in the future, please don't forget about the readers of Fanfiction! Make sure you post a note or something so we can read your published work as well.

Again, good luck, and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Lindsey : )
3/24/2008 c1 14BlueSea14
I liked this a lot.

Your writing style was different in this one compared the the other one-shot of yours I just read, and it was just as well-written. You have a good talent for shifting gears in writing style. Very cool. :)

I liked it. :)
3/17/2008 c1 exit pursued by a bear
Beautiful.

I would like to read number two.
2/17/2008 c1 AmyCullenD
which would I like to read? can I say the three of them?XD no?...m...then...I guess 1 and 3. But only because I'm not a big 24 fan...;-)

By the way the wedding was amazing. I cried. (as I do in every single wedding XD)
2/11/2008 c1 7crazy about twilight
That was absolutely beautiful. Extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY well-done. -tears up- I loved it.
1/26/2008 c1 6Window2MySoul
that was beautiful. i loved it.
1/23/2008 c1 lklk9ilklnjkl
Its very good. Really vivid. For your story ideas, I like #2 and #3
1/22/2008 c1 nina
this was an awesome one shot. you're really good with emotions. i enjoyed the first and third ideas and you're a really good writer so it doesn't rally matter which one.
1/21/2008 c1 5FutureCullen22
Aw! that was so beautiful! That might be one of the most perfect ExB wedding stories ever!

Oh and all the story ideas sound good, but especially the last one!
1/21/2008 c1 7Mysticstar
I think the first idea would be the best. I mean, you being the ultimate Queen of Edward-angst -bows- I think you could twirl and weave it into an amazing fanfiction with your amazing choice of words and your canny ability to torture your characters in a way that I love. XDD

Lol.

Other than that, I loved this! It was short and very cute; I dunno if Stephenie can beat /that/ wedding day and I'll be very impressed if she does! ^-^'' It was really good, and I like how you mentioned Jacob, though I really don't know if he'll show up to Edward's and Bella's wedding :( I hope he does... Anywaii, absolutely fabulous! Can't wait for your next update c:

.::Mysticstar::.
1/21/2008 c1 Ponder-huskies
I like the one- shot! and i think you should do the first story idea.
1/21/2008 c1 LOTR Freak
v. v. sweet i like it a lot! ...um i may sound like a total and complete idiot but how do you post stories onto the website i posted one a long time ago and i dont remember how to do it! *sob* imma so dumb
24 Page 1 2 Next »