for Sand Castles

4/8/2013 c1 1a-d Pilot
...What's it like to feel grief for other people?
Is it worth it?
Is a recovery method required for afterward?
What kinds are there?

No, not a joke.
9/10/2002 c1 kawaiipup
powerful story mostly the same feelings i myself had and seeing that it's the one year mark of the attacks it is very appropriet(sorry for bad spelling)
9/21/2001 c1 2Hardy1
A good message and a good story. Thank you for writing it.
9/15/2001 c1 JadeWing
Wow. I have to say that this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Really beautiful. I'm actually typing this with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes, and this is the first time I've ever read a fic that's done this to me. I know how you feel, but...I just don't know how I'm going to cope yet, because writing a fic for me just isn't how I would. It's all so unreal, isn't it? I think I could really talk to you, because you seem to know how I feel.
9/15/2001 c1 6Igina Kaysler
That is really powerful. A lot of us felt those same emotions (except the one that we could have prevented it).
9/15/2001 c1 4Sakura-luv-Syaoran
That's a great fanfic on the Attack on America. I DO hope everyting will be all right again.
9/14/2001 c1 6Lady Hitomi
This was beautiful. I cried when I read it. I think she reacted like many of us did when we got the news. This story helped me put a face on some of my feelings, though it didn't answer all those quiestions. I think nothing will ever answer the why, the reason those people did what they did. Most of us can just morn and then live on...but I agree with her, nothing will ever be the same. For those who lost people...they will forever live missing a part of them. I pray for all of you who last a person to this act of terror. My heart will always remeber you...

God Bless America.
9/14/2001 c1 13Pheep
sniff...ok,sad.i get it...but what,no Syaoran?thats just wrong...
9/14/2001 c1 5SoulSister
that was very well written and oh so very true. you did a great job ^_^
9/14/2001 c1 Ketchum
I got the message, that was really really touching, and really really good, and well written, thank you :) *sniff*
9/14/2001 c1 12Riley S
*gasp* wow that was... a loss of words you are truely a gifted writter. It almost made me cry. your righ this does change everything, our daily rutine is outa wack now. i hope that no one you knew was hurt in this terrible terrible event. lets just pray that God blesses Amereica.
9/14/2001 c1 Card Captor Sakura
Oh,this brought me to tears!S sweet!So sad!And FlightoftheOtaku,you are one something!Where are your manners?This is not just a tradegy for America,but for Japan and the people of the world!
9/14/2001 c1 Dragon Wolf
The feeling of her is the same feeling as all other,me,you and the readers,saddest is mostly felt between all of us.I came home from school at 3.30 and my mother told me what happen.I was there,standing in front of the T.V for about the least 15 min. When I saw the plane go right in the building I was their thinking 'A life,in one second is still their,a second later,that living been is gone from a body to dust,is life really that easy to end?'While my mother is crying her tear out,I didn't,I must stay strong,to tell the other what life really mean but I still havn't the answer.
9/14/2001 c1 9X Moonchik
I guess I still in a state of disbeieif from Tuesday.I found out about the tragedy when I got home from school at 4pm.My jaw literaly dropped and I just stood there staring at the TV not knowing what to do.All sorts of thoughts ran through my head like what do these people hope to acomplish by doing this.It's now just hitting me they wanted to create terror.I live in Scotland so when I got home the tragedy had not long happened.My school today obseved a three minute silence at 11 o'clock to reflct on what had happened and to think of those who had lost their lives.My heart goes out to all the people who lost someone on Tuesday.The story which you wrote in the Card Captor context brought some sense about Tuesday to me.I'm glad I got all that off of my chest, I really had to.I'm almost crying as I write this.
9/14/2001 c1 3VanillaRage
Thank you. It isn't wise to avoid this subject, as many seem to want to do, but to confront it. My father was supposed to be in New York, and one of my friends attends school out in the Pittsburgh area. I had the radio on as I pulled into my own school, and I cried all the way to my first class. In response to flightoftheOtaku, people all over the world mourned for the Americans. We may have a bad reputation as so called 'immoral war-mongering Americans' but not every nations shares that opinion, and I know Germans, French, English, Pakistanians, (yeah, them too, believe it or not) Canadians, and countless others mourned and are mourning along with us. God Bless.
19 Page 1 2 Next »