for Fragile Balance Concluded

10/20/2018 c1 Hulamomona
This is what I'd been hoping for. The episode needed a better resolution than Jack deserting his clone. If there's a new SG1 show, I hope clonejack is reintroduced. Very interesting way of telling the story, thanks.
9/20/2015 c1 Guest
Just found this, and ... wow. Very good job. Very, very good, and more like the Jack Oneill I know in my heart.
7/12/2015 c1 7moregoth
This was lovely! Jack and Jon friends of sorts
3/24/2011 c1 Terry Kay
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was the story I've wanted since the end of the episode! Thank you!
3/14/2010 c1 4Princess613
Loved this. Why dosen't anyone do a fic with Jack raising his clone?
6/28/2009 c1 23Harmne
I loved this - very insightful. I really couldn't imagine Jack just driving away from his clone and never making contact again, weird or not. It's just not Jack!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!
6/17/2009 c1 27ferryboat George
Interesting
1/19/2009 c1 9Kamikashi
nice!

Do you know that there is an own character filter for Jack's clone/Jon? (okay, it's new, I requested it) It's "Jonathan O."
9/28/2008 c1 1JimBeamer5
Totally believable fic. I always thought it was strange that we never heard of mini-Jack again. Looking forward to reading the other fics.
1/24/2008 c1 framework4
Delightful. A well rounded follow up to the story.
1/22/2008 c1 methoslover
Very nice ficlet, keep up the writing! :-)
1/22/2008 c1 pain in the mikta
One shot? Too bad! It's fine and very in character and plausible.
1/22/2008 c1 18Harm Marie
Very good. I love Mini Jack.
1/22/2008 c1 10PatriciaS
Nice thoughtful piece and in character. I think they would have contacted each other at some time. Looking forward to other ones.
1/21/2008 c1 NahtanoJ88
Pretty good story. It's always nice to see more stories about mini jack.

I am curious about your authors note though. You said this story was part of a larger whole and I was wondering where the rest could be.
16 Page 1 2 Next »