for Drop of a Feather

9/22/2013 c5 50Death101- Fox Version
Interesting. I must admit, I don't quite recall this story and I doubt I'll find time to reread the whole thing but I think I will keep reading. This Taila interests me and I'm curious to see how things will turn out. Please update soon!
-d101
9/19/2013 c5 James Birdsong
Good five chapters.
10/20/2011 c4 NadaZero
hello, interesting story and chapter. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please try to draw your OC and some scences from the story or make a banner? do you or your friends like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some of your friends please try to make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. is it a good or a bad idea?. i was wondering do you mind if i send you some manga/anime stories to read and review?. please update and good luck until the next chapter. have a nice day.

ps:do you like the manga/anime called vampire knight, blood plus, yugioh, digimon, my-hime, bleach, death note, dragon ball z, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, fruits basket, fushigi yuugi, kuroshitsuji [black butler], ouran high school club, inuyasha, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, shaman king, wolf's rain, mobile suit gundam 00, mobile suit gundam seed, code geass lelouch of the rebellion, law of ueki, Jyu Oh Sei, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, peacemaker kurogane, saiyuki, princess tutu? if you don't know what these manga/anime are about please go to wikipedia dot org or ask me.
5/20/2011 c4 23Artemis1292
Hi there! Great story, is it going to be updated?
2/23/2011 c4 Yaoi-Beloved
11/8/2010 c4 13Kya-Healing Every Day
This sounds like a good story! Hope to read more soon!

~Kya
10/5/2009 c4 1hermonine
Great chapter. Looking forward to your next chapter with the test. Keep up the great work and update soon!
5/4/2009 c4 unknown player
aww. i really think i'm going to like this fic.

huh. why is it that good yueOC fics are hard to find? good thing i found this fic.

loved it!

can't wait for the next!
10/18/2008 c4 50Death101- Fox Version
She seems a bit like Yue. Awesome job! Please update soon!

10/18/2008 c3 Death101- Fox Version
Poor Talia. What happened? Awesome job!

10/18/2008 c2 Death101- Fox Version
Oh snap! Awesome job!

-d101
10/18/2008 c1 Death101- Fox Version
Ouch. So how does she know about Clow Reed? Awesome job!

10/12/2008 c4 Rainingtomorrow
heyz! finally got around to checking it completely...and by that i mean critically...in other words, i check the critics and compared the changes to the previous copy...so its good dont worry..loved it! =]

because i'm weird, i gotta add another little critic...

22. she said to tory that she left her purse at tokyo tower...alright

-1st did they go to tokyo tower?

-2nd did she have a purse with her to start with?

-3rd wouldnt she have her school bag since she just finished school?

4th- ok lets ignore the top 3 for now and think...even if she had it...she said she forgot it, yet the reader knows that it was just an excuse so the reader knows that she just needed to leave...but the characters...wouldnt they have seen it with her? or did she just magically make it disappear then run out of the restaurant? would she have had the time to think of magically making it disappear when she was busy thinking of her psychological problem?

...sorry but u no i'm critical and u asked me for it...the rest is all good... lol =]
10/9/2008 c4 review
Nice job! Somehow this chapter makes me look at Sakura in a different way. But don't you think Talia is presuming things?

Great job once again! Your grammar is really good too.

Update soon!
10/4/2008 c4 reader123
That was an awesome chapter! Great intensity as usual! Update soon!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »