for A Trio's Eye View: Part I

7/6/2018 c1 23qopu999
very nice beginning, very describing about feelings and what the others think
2/28/2018 c14 qopu999
I really liked this chapter, sorry for Banzai. He was a bit jealous, that poor guy.

Very great job and very good interpretation of Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, they're are absolutley perfect!
12/21/2016 c6 Kristen Enriquez
This is getting really better and better!
12/21/2016 c5 Kristen Enriquez
This is getting better and better!
12/21/2016 c4 Kristen Enriquez
I love this!
12/21/2016 c3 Kristen Enriquez
This is a awesome story!
12/21/2016 c1 Kristen Enriquez
So banzai is older than Ed and Shenzi.
4/10/2016 c16 Mogyoro
Wierd about him being bi polar. Oh well, still a god chapter
4/10/2016 c8 Guest
Grrrate!
4/10/2016 c6 Guest
These chapters are great! They look like they took awhile, and I really enjoy reading them.
4/9/2016 c4 Mogyoro
It looked like this chapter took a lot of work, good job
6/16/2015 c18 3mtampiquena
I've read this before I even joined fanfiction, and now that I have joined I just want to say, this was amazing! I loved it so much, you had me happy then angered then annoyed, and the ending of this first part KILLED me! I hated that that happened to Taka, but this was awesome! Banzai and Shenzi's relationship is sweet, and how they met was so cute and really funny! I hate Monifa so much though, after all the things Safia has done for her and she acts all bratty towards them! Anyways, the best story I've read about these three, though I haven't read many.
10/4/2013 c1 2That Cripple Girl
saw this and just had to read it.
3/28/2013 c2 LadyShentra
Spanish! Lol! I speak spanish, is the firth time I hear it mention on a fan-fic!
I love this story!
2/9/2013 c13 Guest
whats with all cocked an eyebrow thing. and i though banzai and shenzi were the once who liked each other what a surprise
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »