for Brighter Than Sunshine

6/26/2009 c1 cs
this is good...

like most, i'd rather a pam/jim story...

so just let me say that now that she's in her car she could drive to stanford and tell jim...

just an idea
11/26/2008 c20 110Thecricketsarecalling
Love the story! Please update again!
8/28/2008 c25 20Snape's-Mystic-Raven
I was looking for a good JAM story when I came across your Ryan/ Pam story and I can't help but thank you for turning me on to this couple. This was a great story. I loved it! I hope you write many, many more Ryan/ Pam stories. This one was just, Wow! Again I loved it!

Please write more of this couple!

Pretty please with sugar on top!

:D
8/17/2008 c2 none
You should definitely proof-read this at some point. Sometimes you switch tenses or use words with the same sound but different spellings (and meanings). There are also a good number of run-on sentences. I understand the excitement of wanting to post your story as soon as you're done writing it, but readers really do appreciate the extra time you put in with spell-check and proof-reading. It's a good story, and I love the pairing. I would just like to see something other than a rough draft.
8/5/2008 c25 19JAMonMyToast
God, that was adorable. I'm such a sucker for pregnant Pam fics. And I surprisingly was able to read a fic that wans't all about Jim and Pam. Great job.
8/5/2008 c25 33MrsBigTuna
YAY! Great story, kid.
8/5/2008 c25 Aoife Miranda
You did a great job with the wedding. And I do love how Ryan and Pam got to have children of their own. Even though the epilogue was interesting - seeing how everyone else's lives turned out, I would have liked it better if it had just focused on Pam and Ryan. You did, however, do a great job with this story! :)
8/4/2008 c23 12maryshine
Great story!

I think you should have the last chapter take place five years down the road. I want to see Ryan adopt Anna and have some more children. I also want to hear what will happen with the rest of the office staff...especially Jim!
7/27/2008 c23 Sara
Wow. I think it's interesting to picture Pam with Ryan, and I love pregnant Pam fics. Great job!
7/27/2008 c23 Aoife Miranda
I KNEW IT!
7/27/2008 c23 dancer288
so sad that it is almost over...love how he asked her so cute...can't wait for the last chapter!
7/19/2008 c22 dancer288
that was really good...i know that we never want kids to get hurt, but sometimes it just happens...loved how protective ryan was! can't wait for another update!
7/19/2008 c22 Aoife Miranda
Hm. I wonder what the question for Pam is... and only 3 chapters left! I wonder what other conflicts could show up... is Ryan going to ask Pam to marry her?
7/12/2008 c21 dancer288
wow...love how he couldn't leave because of anna and not just because of her but because he couldn't walk out on his daughter...you have really captured the personalities of each character and made them so much better!
7/11/2008 c21 maryshine
It almost sounds like Ryan and Jim have switched personalities. I almost wish Ryan was Anna's biological father.

If you write another Ryan/Pam fanfiction, I think you should have them have a child before they become a couple. That would be intresting.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »