for Paper Rose and The Black Shadow

12/31/2010 c7 Be Your Own Anchor1231
This story is exciting and funny mixed together at the same time. WOW! I type alot.
5/17/2010 c7 18kenokosan
cool
5/17/2010 c1 23CaroAmy
Hello! I'd like to give you some suggestions.

There were some typos here and there which you would quickly find and correct if you read over this chapter again. I'd recommend not using abbreviations such as OMG and actually spelling out the word/sentence, unless the character is actually saying O M G (and if she is disregard what I just said).

Also, unless Kimmi's house is called "Beach House" you shouldn't capitalize the words.

Sometimes you miss words in the middle of a sentence. For example " Anger rushing through her veins, though she no weapons...", this part of the sentence "though she no weapons" doesn't make sense, it feels like it's missing a word. Maybe you meant 'though she had no weapons'?

There are also a few spelling mistakes here and there, but if you read through the chapter again I'm sure you'd be able to find them and correct them.

Everyone makes little mistakes; I do all the time, so it's okay if you have a few mistakes and typos. I would just suggest reading over this chapter and correcting them. Then it would make the chapter even more pleasurable!

Best of luck in your future chapters and stories!

~CaroAmy
3/25/2008 c6 26Project Shadow
*gasp*

Great suspenseful chapter! Awesome emotion and description too =3
3/3/2008 c5 Project Shadow
Awh! X3

Good chapter! =3

Sonic should learn to butt out! *nods*
3/3/2008 c5 1Whiteclaw
nice chapter!

a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but all in all, a great chapter!

GAH!

are OC gunna come in?

or do they actually exist?
2/3/2008 c4 Whiteclaw
cute!

me see ur picz...

they're nice! (i cant update, so don't comment on my picz...stupid scanner...why did I even think about relying on it..)
2/3/2008 c3 Whiteclaw
its "popping" up in the end...not "pooping" that means well...the end of the digestive system..except that its solid...if u know what i mean..
2/3/2008 c2 Whiteclaw
LOL. I mean, the last part...

anyway, cute story so far! ^_^
2/3/2008 c1 Whiteclaw
aww! SO CUTE! YEZ!

:killed by sonic:
2/2/2008 c4 1Ryo or Demon
^^ Aww...I like Shade! I can't wait for the next story! ^^
1/30/2008 c4 26Project Shadow
Awh, Shadow's... 'opening' up slightly. X3 So cute!

Great chapter!

Though there were a few spelling mistakes and the plural of Chao is Chao =3
1/30/2008 c4 3Insert-Smiley-Face
Great chapter! I saw your pictures on DeviantArt! They're wonderful!

I love Shade! I want a chao :(
1/29/2008 c4 37Mushroom People
Aw, Shadow cares for Amy

Sonic denys everything what a loser XD

Anyways update soon
1/28/2008 c3 4martianmonster
lol...weirdo. good fic so far, but how did amy get hurt? i dont get it! wah! haha update soon
23 Page 1 2 Next »