for The Others

4/26/2010 c4 1LadyShadowhuntress
This is a really awesome story i'm really getting in to it and I love Aron he's awesome :)

P.S please update soon
7/18/2009 c1 21PhantomInvader
Okay, I JUST NOW located the last part of your little disclaimer in the first chapter, and I'm a little sore about it.

I gave you permission to use Storm and Willow, not to claim complete ownership of them. I think I would remember if I had.

Fix it, please. ):

-Phanny
6/3/2009 c4 PhantomInvader
Ah! cliffhanger. Damn.

Ah, Storm is in detached-"I'm totally lying but I'll say I don't care" mode.

The kid needs to have more fun.

Wow, meeting Max. That's gotta be like, meeting Johnny Depp or something (for me, anyway).

-Phanny

P.S. The link you sent me doesn't work. D:
6/2/2009 c3 PhantomInvader
I had not seen this before. :O

I, for one, love it.

Storm, however, demands that he have superhero powers. He even made a list. He wants to walk through walls, run faster than a speeding bullet, have the strength of 170 men, and for some reason have all control over chocolate and chocolate-like substances.

If you could just get Aron to knock some sense into him, that'd be awesome.

But I still love it. I liked the second chapter the best.

"Tree, tree, tree..." XD

He I forgot how much I missed this RP. It was like my baby. ;_;
5/25/2009 c1 Ood Steve
This is a good Maximum ride Fanfic, Oto.
5/20/2009 c1 8Dalek-Who
Do all your stories have OC's?

Haha, you got DALEKowned!
3/27/2009 c3 Tjaiden
Update soon please! and love the awesome names!
1/25/2008 c1 Guest
Well, they said I had permission to use them. And we always use each others characters for the fanfics on NTAF, with our without their permission. This is just so everyone else doen't steal them. I only own Aron Fang, truthfully.

Hawkeye-ZoidsGF

Requiem and Sonata-Asator

Kata and Mary-Storyluv

Freedom and Spore-Halfmetalich
1/25/2008 c2 1LordHothead
Personally I think it's rather pretentious to claim you own all the characters of an RP, but that's just me. Anyway, pretty good from what I've seen so far, though you admittedly don't have much yet. You've kept true to the flock's characters and the writing style pretty well. As for chapter 2...hm...it's well written, I'll give you that. And it certainly gives a bit of insight into the characters of the rogues without droning on about them.