for Prince of Pandemonium

5/10/2009 c1 3sparklesxd
i think this story has a lot of potential but you ned to update!
1/4/2009 c1 15Dragoon-Yue
A very interesting start. Do you plan on continuing it?
2/4/2008 c1 Bella-Rose
Hmm... Interesting drabble? What exactly is going to come of this? I did however like the melodramatic introduction. It gains my interest. I hate exams, good luck with them.
1/28/2008 c1 Lovelessheart18
will u pleas finish
1/25/2008 c1 Cranberry Window
A bit short, even for a prologue-thing, but a good idea and good execution. Here's to hoping you do okay on midterms.
1/25/2008 c1 OtherCat1
This looks like an interesting concept! I look forward to seeing more of this.
1/25/2008 c1 21Olynara Sedai
God dammit... how many volumes are in the manga, I need to read them. (has only seen the anime... shame...)

Whoa, you really thought this through, a triolgy of possibilities, each indivdual and unrelating to the others. I don't know if I'd do two at once, especially since they both seem new and still... liquid... if that makes sense. Y'know, possibly influenced by each other accidentally, since possible plot twists are hard to cememnt till about a quater through the story -and even then.

That said, don't stop writing, I already like the beginning of this, even if it doesn't make complete sense without having read the manga.

Much love, Olynara
1/25/2008 c1 6WREIN
you're just pumping out stories aren't you? (not that I'm complaining!) I hope you can update this one soon!
1/25/2008 c1 30Feather Ice
Ah, you're on hiatus too? What a shame...

Although I'm glad you finally put the mysterious PoP up! I can't wait to see more! (Post midterms, of course)
1/25/2008 c1 7MisoGirl
Don't apologies . . . I got a pup to look after! It my be a month before you see me update.
1/25/2008 c1 30Lycoris Calantha
Great so far... I wish you luck in your tests!