for The Wyvern Effect

9/3 c1 Bg0ou
Veri n1c3Ozrst0rig0
1/18/2014 c4 ryver loire
Sad that this hasnt been updated in over 2yrs.
I wanna know what happened.
And why Hai is being counted as a cobra when she gave up her cobra half, with the magic of a pure blood falcon.
Why would Wyvern's Court accept Oliza back once theyd learned she had a female mate? Serpente do not mate for politics, even to breed an heir.
11/22/2012 c4 10Kifo Entiegon
I got to the end of this chapter and went to click the next button. Then I realised that there was no next button. What happened? It was starting to get interesting.
11/7/2012 c4 1caffeineandshiny
I love this story, what happened? You havent updated in almost a year! Please do so, this is a pretty awesome fanfic!
1/1/2012 c4 your-resident-fujoshi
You have no idea how happy it makes me that you decided to continue this fanfiction. The Kiesha'ra is by far one of my favourite book series, one of the top 3 at least. I remember when I first started reading this just after I had finishe reading the Kiesha'ra for the second or third time (I've read it about six or seven times by now), one or two years ago. I really liked it, but then I noticed when you had last updated and I was sad. No worries, though, cos you have decided to continue and finish it. Happy New Years, by the way.
12/30/2011 c4 23Sciencefictionsquirrel
Hi. Long time, no update, eh? Well, glad to see you finally got it up. I would've hated to see this story die. Anyway, very interesting chapter, to say the least. Really liked the simultaneous dream thing. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this story progresses. You have a gift with words and writing. Keep up the good work.

Admittedly, I'm biased, but I like Alex, too. Definitely one of my favorites.

That's all I've got to say for now, Faer.

Sincerely,

SFS
6/20/2010 c3 your-resident-fujoshi
I can'y wait for the next chapter! I often get hooked on FanFics, but this is a whole other level of hookery (lol I had to use that word) You better update soon! Or I will track you down and force you to! lollzz
6/18/2010 c3 1NyghtThief
this is a very good story. i hope you continue it. i don't know if it is a big deal, but you might want to italicize the old language words.
12/11/2009 c3 30Black Scepter
Well it's been awhile since you updated anything, which is a very good sign that you are alive and well.

Still trying to wrap my head around the names at beginning, since I never read the book I have NO clue what you're talking about. Although I see you have put in Alex... a form of him at least. Anyway, I see no mechanical errors, then again I am sick so it's hard for me to focus. No inconsistencies as far as flow of the story, pretty good.

...New boyfriend? Have you already replaced me? Eh, kidding. See you next chapter...I hope.

Michael of Black Scepter
12/7/2009 c3 23Sciencefictionsquirrel
Yay! update! Good so far. I like it. Please don't wait so long for the next update.
7/19/2009 c2 Reader of Books
I like the story. Please update soon. Also, I just wanted to point out that Ari is also a Hebrew name. I learned that from the TV show NCIS.
3/16/2009 c2 Kiesha'ra Fan
This seems like a really good story. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon; I am hooked on the series and want to see this idea play out. Again, it has potential. You can do it!
6/5/2008 c2 Kimisrabidfangirl
I love your story! That connection with Vincent is amazing, I don't think I ever would have thought of it! Please write more. Don't let a story with so much potential die!
5/9/2008 c2 11Freakyboi143
Hey, Name's jai. I like this story.

It's a good work in progress. :D
5/9/2008 c2 rena E
hey, okay, so i'm new to fan fiction, but the keisha'ra series is one of my favorites. compared to a lot of the stuff i've read, this is one of the most accurate, and true to the original stories. something that i think would help a little, for the reader, would be to clarify some of the vagueness, like when you talk about the shape-shifters moving back into the human world and where the ruins of Wyverns Court were found...but yeah. btw, could you write more?
21 Page 1 2 Next »