for And a day

7/31/2019 c7 Jing
This is going really good! I hope you can continue the story! It'll be great to see more!
6/17/2015 c7 terra
Good wish it was finished
11/26/2013 c7 Feffermint
I stumbled across this.

Please finish this ;-;
10/15/2010 c7 NA
It's such a shame that you haven't finished this story, it's also a shame so few people seem to have read it, based on the review count.

This seems really well written, and I can imagine it as if it really was following up from the events of the game.
8/19/2010 c7 Novelty
This is an exceptionally written story that, quite frankly, must be finished. What you have here is incredible, and I would love to see more
6/23/2010 c7 233The Genius Mage
Oh wow. Read all of this on the spot (should be doing the dishes, but eh). Love it! Very well written. I really do hope you finish it, 'cause 'till then, my head will be continuing the story privately I bet...XD

(Love the chapter titles, btw.)
6/23/2010 c1 The Genius Mage
...*groans* Why do I review stories that haven't been updated in a yaer? Don't you hate stories that don't get updated in forever?

Regardless. This is a great story though I've only read the first chapter, but when I get the time, I want to definitely come back and read this. I crept in here looking for a Psychonauts fic and I decided to click this one-and what do you know, it was worth my time! XD

Well written, clever, really nice. If by some divine miracle of God you update again, I'll be very pleased indeed.
5/28/2010 c7 7punk-rock-yuppie
More! There needs to be more! Amazing! A really great take on the Psychonauts story. I'm excited to see what'll happened next :)
5/18/2010 c2 10Titans Obsessionist
Very clever reference to "The Shining" little moth I approve, Keep writing I like it.
5/18/2010 c1 Titans Obsessionist
Awesome so far but Raz isn' a gypsy he's a circus performer, besides his family hates gypsies so they wouldn't marry into them. If I came off as a jerk in this comment I'm sorry, I was just trying to make a point.

Blade.
12/10/2009 c7 2kungfuwarrior
I'm in love with this story. I hope you write more. Even though the game is pretty old by now, I'm just now playing it. I think I'm about half way through. It's really fun to see how you've imagined the children of Psychonauts as adults. And I think you're dead on. Fabulous job.
11/27/2009 c7 Forgotten Ink
Update soon! I love it, it's not cliche, and you don't find that often. Lili is very in character, I like it.

I'm lazy, so I'm not going to log in.
11/25/2009 c7 4Stubbs101
I was dabbling in the sea that was outside my usual fanfics and found this, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue, (It did take me a while to remember the cast form Phychonauts, it's been a while since i played the game :P )

Stubbs
11/3/2009 c7 17Innocent Fox
I have only just started reading this and first of all, I must say that the characters are well presented and their personalities have translated across from the game easily. The concept is brilliant and by placing Lili and Raz at the same university you can weave an original tale about the two. This is by far my favourite Psychonauts story and I look forward to updates in the near future. Just proof it a little and it'll be perfect. Well written and keep up the good work!
11/2/2009 c7 accountclosed45763
I think you're doing great so far. I can't wait to read more; I love how you've balanced plot and romance.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »