for Somthing Odd

7/3/2011 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
9/23/2008 c1 46Fawn of the woods
Cool! I never wrote twight, since I don't consider myself very good at misdirection or mystery, but YOu review my storied so much I was curious. This was really cool. I love the amount of tension, especially in the dream sequence.

Also in response to your review of my most recent story, I am going to go back a re-proof that, since I left out an entire scene, my bad. Anyway, Mui's reluctance to explain to Naruto will be explained soon. You will see Yuuki again, I promise, it might be a while. I really enjoy your reviews.
7/8/2008 c1 4black to Leopard-colored eyes
cool something different
5/31/2008 c1 493UnholyConfessions
Yer i did like it... a lot. The dreaming idea was god - origianl too which is nice for a change! lol

nice... me likie!

happy writing...
1/28/2008 c1 D.R.B
That was a good take on Edward's mother right before her death. I liked it. =] Just work on your punctuation so it's easier for the reader to get through it. And be careful when using tense (past, present, future, etc).

Ex: But before I went I must save my only child.

Fix: Change "went" to "go" to keep it in the same tense.

Other than that I liked it - even though it was short =[ So write more! Keep typing more and your typing skills will improve immensly. ((That's how I learned to type so fast.))

Happy writings!

D.R.B.
1/25/2008 c1 anonymous
nice story
1/25/2008 c1 tinkapjill40
This was really good. It took me a while to figure out who's POV it was, but i finally figure it out! At first i thought it was bella's [Another fanfic where she figures out what Edward is a different way]then rosalie's[Wanting Carlisle to change emmett] But i finally got that it was Edward's mom's pov. I love how you didn't tell the pov. It made the story better. Also, this is very original. this is the first story i've read with this idea.
1/25/2008 c1 JustALyse
:) i like it
1/25/2008 c1 pixiefun01
wo! i love it! kay when i first read it i thought it was esme point of view b/c she said son. then i thought it was alice b/c of the vision. then at the end i finally figured it out. so anyway, i loved it! i loved ur last story too. i totaly think u should keep writing stories. They are way better than the stories i've tried to write. write more:)