for WHEN YOU LOSE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN'T REPLACE

4/16/2015 c14 3Emily989
Can you please pick up this story again, or can you do another one where Ryan hits Taylor? What doyouthink of that?
1/7/2014 c1 OCLover
OmG... I'm so in love with this story. Please finish it. It would be interesting to see what Taylor does to get Ryan and Marissa back. And it would certainly be a novelty since it's never been done.
1/6/2014 c14 Whoevruwantme2b
If this was a book, I could not put it down. I hope you finish this story. It would be interesting to find out what Taylor's plans are and hopefully RM will get back together.
9/30/2012 c14 Guest
finish it! it's a good story
8/25/2011 c14 broadwaygirl
100th Review! Love it!
8/25/2011 c14 ferhebrktr
please update soon
5/4/2011 c14 1AnnaWhite83
Really loving this story - i hope that you update again really soon - i hate to say it but i am totaly a Ryan & Taylor Gal but like how you are writing this story. It would make my day if it turned out that Ryan & Marissa love each other and always will but are no longer in love with each other and he falls head over heels for Taylor - maybe Marissa could fall for Zack lol. Please please update soon.
4/25/2011 c14 isa
Awesome chapters ! Please keep updating!
4/25/2011 c14 Ally
well, first thing is first - i loved R/M scene at the start. i can picture Ryan dealing with this in such a way, if only the show had shown us a more mature R/M relationship rather than making it the same old 'cant show you how much i care about you' kiddish stuff. Secodly i liked that you didnt make Taylor out to be a complete bitch. you showed that she has a heart and tat hshe is a good person who only wants whats best.that is great. there are a number of reasons why i am such a persistant reader of ur story but these are some of them. clearly the R/M in this story are way more mature. love it. love them. love you for writing about them. cant wait for an update!
4/24/2011 c14 theoc4ever
See, even Taylor understands that Marissa and Ryan belong together! It's gonna be fun to see what she and Seth will do, can't wait for that!
4/21/2011 c14 sailaway
First things first, Ryan and Marissa never truly letting each other go has always been the favorite part of their relationship to me and I love that you wrote it exactly so! So much angst in the lifeguard stand! I love the frustration in Ryan because I imagined that's what Ryan has always felt on the show, being with Marissa and he loves her as much while she frustrates him so much.When he said her drinking makes her life and his hangs in the balance and it shows how dependent on each other they were. I love that Marissa got that she had to stop drinking once she saw how much Ryan was hurt by it because the only person who can get her to stop will always be him anyway. I like the little 'scene' of Taylor watching Ryan and Marissa and their obvious attraction to each other and it was surprising that you will be having Taylor play a part in getting them back together.
4/20/2011 c14 12Marissa Davis
i love that interaction with ryan/marissa at the life guard stand and how she promised not to leave him! it was also sweet of marissa to tell taylor not to give up on ryan but taylor is smart and knows that ryan and marissa are too much in love to let the other go. update asap!
4/20/2011 c14 RMforever
I liked this chapter, for once Taylor wanted to do something right! There are not too many RM-fics that end well (for Ryan and Marissa) so I really hope this one will end so. Hope to see the new chapter soon!
3/13/2011 c13 midnightrush
still one of my favorite stories, ever! i can't wait for an update :)
3/8/2011 c13 Ally
post soon. i hope R/M work out. make it R/M. R/T suck and ae so overrated. i like your taylor better than the show taylor but that doesnt mean that i would like to see Ryan with her. either ways, there is noone else that ryan can be with... ever!
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »