for Jonathan's Student Adventures

9/22/2019 c1 Hulamomona
Just finished reading this again. Wonderful story, well told and it is begging to be finished. I really hope you see your way clear to do more writing.
10/20/2018 c5 Hulamomona
The story us definitely going in an interesting direction. I hope you continue. Also, thanks for using a beta. More enjoyable reading.
8/15/2012 c5 Netchka
Cool story. More please! Can't wait for the next chapters.
2/12/2011 c5 9Toki Mirage
Woot!

And what's with the fat lady sings? That hurts my delicate feelings. :(

Woot! Save the Asgaard!
9/18/2010 c5 sgo
I just happened upon this story and I love it. You have done a fantastic job with the characters and the storyline. I know it has been 2 years since your last update, but I hope that you will consider completing this story. It would be a shame to let such a great story remain unfinished.
6/3/2010 c5 joniskpelare
I really like that Jon and Jack get along and work together.
4/21/2010 c5 10Cort 85
Please finish this story, it's great!
3/14/2010 c5 4Princess613
If the story isn't over I can chip in my two cents. Thanks for this story, I hate Buffy, and I like this. Don't let Earth recall Jon yet, give him more time as a kid. Find a way to save Thor.

Good luck!
11/14/2009 c5 Anonymous
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. You have started the same story twice. I liked both of them. I really want to see where either or both of them could go. You have not posted on either in a long, long time however. It is very annoying. Please, if you have the time and you have read this, please please please write more!
4/16/2009 c5 s
Wow! I actually forgot about the robot clones. This is a great idea. I hope you continue with this fic.
11/11/2008 c5 6insanechildfanfic
never give up, never surrender, especially with two bull headed 'well same guys different experinces'
11/5/2008 c5 9Kamikashi
hahaha! Cool idea! I hope you update soon! (Go Altair! "Comtraya!")
9/28/2008 c5 1JimBeamer5
I hear a "comtrya" coming up! Too good a fic not to update, more please!
5/13/2008 c5 gaul1
good chapter, hopes for another, byes
4/6/2008 c5 25Eternal Density
I enjoy 'Jon' stories and this is a good one.

I like how you've handled the Fifth Race thing, and also that the O'Neills seem to have a possible solution.

I hope to see more of this :D Airman Sutton too.
29 Page 1 2 Next »