for Simply Slytherin

6/11/2016 c3 Guest
this is great, keep posting!
11/10/2014 c3 atalanta
Intriguing. Lets see what you manage to cook up.
7/18/2014 c3 Guest
I take it 6 years later you won't be finishing it? :(
5/29/2014 c3 kariza2013
please write more
4/28/2014 c3 Guest
Please could you update this is such a good story
12/6/2013 c3 KatzeIason69
if you ever are going to update and add more to this great story let me know ok.
10/29/2013 c3 PrewalShadeX
PLEASE UPDATE! SOO GOODD!
6/19/2013 c1 Dawn
I agree with your logic, however, there is a slight flaw. "I also find it laughable that someone who had made at least 10 trips to Hogwarts and back couldn't remember where it was (Mrs. Weasley had to have taken it at least 7 times by herself, another 14 for Bill and Charley, at least 5 for Percy and about 2 or 3 with the twins. That adds up to at least 28 times she has taken a trip to there.)" Mrs. Weasley took it 7 times for herself however, her kids took it together. Bill and charlie graduated so that's 7 years with Bill plus 2 for Charlie who is two years younger than Bill. Then Percy begins his schooling while Charlie was in his fourth year, about? Then 4 years later, Ron starts. 772521 years. That's not including the breaks she picks them up. Sorry, it really doesn't affect the story but it sort of bothered me. Night!
1/3/2013 c1 4Titania Faith
I like the idea of the story, I think you did well, but for me personally... I think you should've warned at the beginning that there would be a girl Blaise. One of the only things I hate changing from canon is the gender.. xD Just a personal opinion, you still did well from what I read!
2/19/2012 c3 mattcun
plz write more
10/15/2011 c3 stallion-ponyta
you have to update! this is simply awesome!
7/10/2011 c3 NightFae5
Please continue...!
12/16/2010 c2 37digigirl02
This looks good, and yeah it does seem pretty suspicious how pro-Gryffindor Harry was indoctrined even before starting Hogwarts.
12/4/2010 c3 slyhuff
this is certainly a good start, good on harry for using his brain to think for himself
11/4/2010 c3 2fireboltfx