for Art Imitating Life

3/13/2012 c18 ILoveAnime89
Love it update again soon. ^.^
2/5/2012 c18 2R Unworldly
This was too amazing for words. Well done!
7/30/2011 c18 2Shades-Soul
I cried when she died but I knew she would in the end D: Great story.
6/23/2011 c11 Ninpinpin
I love this fic..
5/17/2010 c18 Rebellion-360
Definately one of my favorite stories. I love how you've come up with a believable back-story for Han - and Mona Lisa - as well as a look into a possible entry of Dom and the crew into street racing.

One thing I didnt really like was how Han seemed to get over the death of his girlfriend and child so easily. Also, with him having re-made Mona Lisa in honor of Daphne, you would think he would treasure the car more, instead of basically shrugging when someone he didnt even know trashed it. I understand that it's probably been quite a few years since the wreck that killed his girlfriend, but a car like that should mean more to him than it seems to.

Anyway, while I didnt care much for the ending, the story itself was great over all. It was well written and easy to keep up with, and didnt jump around or stray from the plotline like some do.

Great job, and keep up the good work.
6/10/2009 c18 8scifen
This story is definitely one of my favorites. I love the Han you created and described in this story. Definitely love his loyalty to Daphne. Even though I knew she died (I read Coup D’état first), reading about it was much more sad. The ending was great. I love how he restored his car and added orange to the paint job. Love all the details in the story, thanks for writing and sharing this piece.
4/13/2009 c17 Dean's gurl
I just had to tell you that this is THE BEST story I have ever read. I stayed up all night to finish it. I couldn't stop reading. Thank you very much for this and I really hope you do more with Han in the future!
2/10/2009 c18 15agesofaquarius
That was an amazing story. I've been reading it since yesterday night, and I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of it. It had a wonderful plot and potential. Though what happened to Daph did make me a bit said. Although the very last sentence, "Well at least it wasn't the Evo."... I could not stop laughing at that. I'm still laughing at it! You're a great writer, and I can't wait to read your other story.

-Ms.D
11/6/2008 c18 MUW D'Bellegirl
I sure do miss Daphane.
11/6/2008 c18 7Michelle2686
This was good, i love it, i love the way you write. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
10/27/2008 c17 Michelle2686
Wow that was just wow at the end. I feel for han...good chapter i cant wait for the next one. And I also cant wait for the next story. You're a great writer keep it up.
10/27/2008 c17 6Catalinay
This chapter was great...very sad, but very well-written. I like how you introduced Jesse and Leon.

Can't wait for the next chapter, and now you've got me looking forward to the Dom POV sequel!
10/27/2008 c17 MUW D'Bellegirl
God this is terrible.
10/17/2008 c16 4Six Automatic
This is really good. LOL don't drop the soap. Nice.
10/17/2008 c16 MUW D'Bellegirl
Poor Han is off vacation. Vince must take over leadership. What will happen next?
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »