for Giving Up Gio

6/15/2017 c1 Stephanie
I love it! Getty forever! 3 *swoons*
9/4/2008 c3 1Sal85
Poor Gio. You wrote that part really well, when he's drunk and lying on the couch and he can't help but think of her. :(

but...AH! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!
9/4/2008 c2 Sal85
WOW. That was intense! I think that's the best really intense and emotion-packed argument between Betty and Gio I've ever read here. Gio loves Betty with a passion! Stupid Henry.
9/4/2008 c1 Sal85
Great prologue! :D

I love to get Gio's point of view, I love the internal dialogue and how he's totally smitten by her and just MISSES her. It's what I really enjoy reading in fanfics!
3/21/2008 c3 15ALICE IT'S RAINing
well done with this chapter

bye:)
3/21/2008 c2 ALICE IT'S RAINing
good chapter, i hated henry after "a thousand words by friday" too(i forgot i've always hated him:])
3/21/2008 c1 ALICE IT'S RAINing
I like it so far

well done

bye
2/10/2008 c3 126AJeff
Hope Gio doesn't move on to someone else. Can't wait for your next installment. Great chapter!
2/10/2008 c3 3BleedPurple
WHEW! Excellently written description of an angry and drunk Gio in his apartment. Even imagining Gio lying on his couch with "his eyes rolling towards the ceiling and closing gently, his mouth hanging slightly open" was super hot!

And I loved your cheesy Author's note! I had the dramatic soap opera music playing in my head and everything! Can't wait to see what happens next!
2/10/2008 c3 nhaleen
Thank you for re-posting this chapter! I could read all of it just fine now. :)

I liked this chapter, the way you showed what Betty was feeling after her fight with Gio. And Hilda a getty shipper awesome! I'm curious what she's going to come up with to make Betty see what is happening right before her eyes!

Also loved the Gio part. I didn't think you wrote him too angsty, because the feelings that Gio has for Betty are deep and I can understand that he would react like he did. I'm looking forward to seeing how Gio is going to try and move on with Cindy.

I'm wondering how that wil affect Betty! When she sees them together, that's bound to happen I guess. ;)

Looking out for your new chapter!
2/10/2008 c3 JateSkateFate815
Great job, update soon!
2/10/2008 c2 JateSkateFate815
She just hoped beyond hope that her caring, loving, wonderful boyfriend would understand that she had to do this. Had to. Not wanted to. Not even a little bit. Not even to see Gio’s muscles rippling through his tight grey t-shirt…- *GASP* I WISH!

Betty blushed deeply at the sudden image of dressing up as a nurse before replying, “gross! No! He bought me the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD and a chocolate maker to go with it, so we can watch the movie and make our own chocolate”, she stated proudly but felt extremely stupid as she heard the words leave her mouth.

Gio’s face cracked into a broad, mocking smile. “Oh yeah…real spontaneous. Sexy.”- LOL!

I loved this chapter even though it made me sad! :(

I HATEed Henry after "A Thousand Words by Friday", too. I was so upset. Anyways. Great job!
2/10/2008 c1 JateSkateFate815
I like it a lot!
2/9/2008 c3 23Beatrice Benedick
Oh! you are killing me! darn it!

You know that the thing I love the most besides seeing Gio passionately suffer love for Betty is to imagine him naked... what? that doesn´t make me a sicko.

LOVED this chapter. And to be honest, I like the "sneak peek" preview. ^_^ That was way too cute. I was reading your story with a song in the background (I always do). I was tempted to make a vid of it. Not have enough clips of Gio suffering. I wish they do that in episode 14. Oh damn! why isn´t UB a soap opera?. I would love to see Gio tumble drunk, out loud drowned by the heavy sound of the music. AH! thank you.
2/3/2008 c2 nhaleen
Ah I loved it! I thought I had read all the Betty & Gio fanfiction that I could find on the internet and then I stumbled on your story! :)I really enjoyed the conversation between Gio and Betty when she told him, she coudn't see him anymore, because Henry would like it better that way. And Betty being totally clueless about you the competition, awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
21 Page 1 2 Next »