for Time to Begin

5/14/2018 c10 stark40763
So, this is set in two different universes? Because I can't see Earth giving up SG Tech for B5 Tech in the future, unless this is two different Time Streams?
7/25/2009 c8 3conconcv66
really enjoying this.
9/24/2008 c7 Robert1000
GREAT CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE SOON
9/23/2008 c7 13JovianJeff
Now that was some twist with Lorne at the end. Well done!
6/30/2008 c6 JovianJeff
Wow! Nice twist with Katie there. Did not see it coming and at the sametime it fits with what has been shown in the story as in why the Doctor would stop by in the previous chapter. Thank you for continuing this.
6/26/2008 c5 JovianJeff
Wow! Now that is a cosmic match maker. I'm presuming match making from other stories where Rodney and Katie are paired off. I just love your portrayal of the Doctor.
6/26/2008 c4 JovianJeff
Brava! Brava! That was a great chapter. Letting some pieces fall into place to solve situations presented earlier while opening up new avenues to go along. It was an especially delightful dinner scene with Elizabeth and Lyta, which by the way I am glad you sprinkle in G'kar in her past as you have done. Ending the chapter with the Doctor figuring 'it' out and creating more mysteries was a great touch.
6/26/2008 c3 JovianJeff
Love it, love it, love it. Delightful near misses too. Few could pull that off without frustrating a reader. Again great portrayal of the Doctor.
6/26/2008 c2 JovianJeff
I absolutely adore this chapter! Your take on the Doctor is delightful. As always great intereactions between the characters.
6/26/2008 c1 JovianJeff
That was magnificient! Loved the inclusion of the Doctor, the shuffle that saved Weir and from there the whole pathway this story took. Nice mix of shows as well and I am glad you went with classic BSG. Looking forward to where you are going.
6/10/2008 c5 1grd
Impressive crossovers you are managing in this tale. Impressed with how you've done so far. Thank you and looking forward to more.
6/10/2008 c5 85Firewolfe
More soon this is a very good piece. Normally I hate Dr. Who but you made this doc interesting.

Lisa
3/17/2008 c3 10Mackon
Nice, I like the smooth way you worked the Doc in.

Thanks for Sharing.
2/19/2008 c2 1WBH21C
Well done!
2/18/2008 c1 85Firewolfe
This is one of the best x overs and most unique I have seen. I look forward to seeing more as soon as you can post it. Please do so soon. I have recommeded this work to some friends and hope they pop in to look it over. It is a very nice tribute to TOS BSG and B5 along with SG1 and SGA. Please keep it coming along.

FireStar