FanFiction.Net
for Cloud that Shadows the Stars

8/29/2012 c1 12Skystar5
THat is super sweet! I mean I always liked Nightcloud, except when I'm pretty sure she went to the Dark forest at some point but I don't get everyone hates her.
8/17/2012 c1 Mossflower
Honestly, I don't hate Daisy and Spottedleaf... I don't even get why people hate Spottedleaf... what'd she ever do?
Anyway, I know it's not Ashfur's fault or anything. I know it's not Nightcloud's fault that she's with Crowfeather, either. (It's Erin Hunter's fault)
I just don't like Ashfur and Nightcloud's adittude.
7/17/2009 c1 pat8881099921
could you make her get run over now? if so i would add this to my favorites
8/18/2008 c1 5SnaketailOfWinterclan
Thank you for writing this. I also like Nightcloud and feel sorry for her.
6/28/2008 c1 1Sunpowers
That was pretty good!
5/11/2008 c1 28Darren's Wings
Oh, wow. I having chills running up and down my spine.

That was just gorgeous. Well-written and beautiful :'(

I hate the stereotypes people here on FFN create. Seriously, I can't stand Cinderpelt because she's different in every story, or she's in love with Firestar, which never happened. Not that I'm against it, I just don't like the way people portray her *scowls*

Creativity should overrule prejudices...

For the sake of a good story, I'd have Leafpool hate Nightcloud, but in a heartbeat it would be the other way around. Epiphanies would be easy to find, as well as character depth and other lovely things like that.

Who, in their right minds (or left minds) would hate Spottedleaf?

Anyway...that's me ranting...

I honestly dislike Nightcloud, but I really have no idea why. I feel sorry for her, I understand her, but I just...don't like her. *Shrug* Sorry, Nightcloud

I love this oneshot...everything about it. It just *has* to go into favourites.

You are absolutely right ^^ Wonderful

~Wings~
2/16/2008 c1 Elaanya
I'm not sure I like Nightcloud, but you're right; Ashfur and Nightcloud both had to become the bad guys when all they ever did was fall in love, and suddenly people start saying that they're killing other cats. They never did anything wrong!
2/11/2008 c1 21The Only Pancake
I like this story! Nightcloud is A-W-S-O-M-E!

My fic Why Won't You Notice Me is a Nightcloud support pic too!

You might like it, ready it maybe?

Anyway, it's great.
2/10/2008 c1 Princess of Lightning
Sweet oneshot!

I'll add this to my favs when I stop being lazy and login.

Go Nightcloud! Nihgtcoud is AMAZING! So's Ashfur. And Daisy's ok.
1/29/2008 c1 31AsterEris
Yay! Great poem. I always kind of liked Nightcloud anyway, cuz of her name, and hey, Crowfeather's been through a lot, why shouldn't he have a new mate? If I hadn't liked her already, this might have changed my mind! =)

-Darkstorm
1/29/2008 c1 2Deceived
Yay, more stories like this! i don't really like nightcloud, but it's unfair people don't see her side.
1/29/2008 c1 4Silent as a Bomb
-squeazez new bff till she can't breathe- THANK YOU!
1/29/2008 c1 7Smart Aleckette
WOW. Now I feel guilty for, er, INTENSELY disliking Nightcloud.

I agree with you about Ashfur and Spottedleaf, and now Nightcloud ... kind of. Ashfur was perfectly fine before he became some kind of scapegoat, especially for these traitor theories, and Spottedleaf didn't really do anything wrong except have a crush on the cat who happened to be the main character. As for Nightcloud, when you say it like that, it makes me realize that maybe (just maybe!) she has a tiny little good side. So she's being taken off my hated character list and the CrowxNight pairing will be bumped up to the "I dunno" category on my profile.

Maybe the thing that changed my mind was the fact that you started it not trying to force us to like the pairing?

P.S. It's Stealthstar, I changed my name though. Oh, and sorry for the chapter/review I left on the Claw-Sharpening Stone, but I hope some of the ideas in there were helpful.

S.A., formerly known as Stealthstar
1/29/2008 c1 Purple-Arsenic
wow this is pretty original... is there only gonna be one chappie? anywho i agree that we shouldn't hate nightyxcrowy... i personally hate other crow pairings
1/29/2008 c1 7Niah-Miyoki
YOU ROCK. I don't necessarily (sp?) like the NightxCrow pairing, but I HATE LeafxCrow. People who are complete, hopeless suckers for forbidden romance (which we had enough of with Graystripe) are mad at Nightcloud just because she was helping Crowfeather stay loyal to his Clan! Jeez. Keep on spreading the sanity!
16 Page 1 2 Next »