for 68 Wives

3/20/2018 c1 Saphira113
This is somehow very amusing. It's so witty!
12/14/2009 c1 9Sirikit
It's been a long time since I even thought of Highlander, and to be honest I wouldn't have called myself a huge fan to begin with, but your story represents what I love most about that story, it is everything joyous and heartbreaking about the fable of immortality.

A+ thanks!
3/10/2009 c1 8GoldenRat
Enjoyed this quick run through of Methos' wives.
7/4/2008 c1 18SithelfJen
very good story!
6/4/2008 c1 9Silver Fox Trot
I like how you managed to this fic funny and heart-breaking at the same time.
2/2/2008 c1 187Selena
First HL story I've read in a long, long while, and what a return to an old fandom. This is beautiful, you do make the wives feel real with just a few sentences, or even half a sentence, and the portrait of Methos that comes out of this is complex and rings true. The three last sentences are a terrific, gut-wrenching conclusion and underline what living for 50 years really means.
1/30/2008 c1 Hello
This is a very interesting. While you could have spent more time on each one, in a way, the shortness of each remembrance fits. 'Fits' as in mimics the way the mind can flit from one thought to another. In this case, Methos is going down his mental list - ticking off each entry/wife. I get the impression that he's done this exercise before.

I like this very much and will have to look for your other pieces (I'm new here). Nicely done.
1/30/2008 c1 4Peya Luna
hmm...interesting. you could have made each description a bit longer, and i would have liked it better if you started with one instead of 68, but thats just my opinion. however i like the end, that he can´t be sure if his first really was the first. i always wondered, if he can´t remember what was before his first fight, how can he be sure it was his first? he could easily be several centuries older than he thinks!