for Little Me

5/26/2014 c1 Guest
oww poor gideon
4/15/2014 c1 Flowergirl
wonderfull and so sweet! Gideon is so cute, I hope you write another 7 brides for 7 brothers story.
1/19/2013 c1 132rebecca-in-blue
I thought you might like to know that Seven Brides for Seven Brothers now has its own category under plays! If you could move your story from Misc. into that category, I know a lot of the movie's fans would appreciate it, and it would make your story that much easier for readers to find!
3/3/2011 c1 56the electric phantom
This is so sweet! Immediate fav.
1/6/2011 c1 1scarlet luchia
Gidion is my favorite brother!You did a nice job of putting the situation into perspective, and I like how you introduce the other brothers in alphabetical order like they are in the movei.(P.S if you like the actor of Gidion, he is Riff in West Side Story)
1/31/2008 c1 135JuseaPeterson
That was good. I love this movie. I like how you played on Adam and Gideon's relationship and how he saw him. Interesting part that you did it for. I really like it. Good job.
1/8/2005 c1 dr xfsrrf
mi bro played gideon a couple yrs ago
11/28/2004 c1 4Reese Sparrow
That was *so* sad! But Giddeon was cute. Your a good writer! I liked the fic! TA!
11/13/2004 c1 5RubyPotter
I loved your story! I can never find ANY Seven Brides for Seven Brothers fanfic on the Internet. I did Seven Brides for Seven Brothers for my high school play last year, like someone else here said :0 lol anyway, and I've seen the movie.

If anyone reading this does know of any Seven Brides fic ANYWHERE please email me: princess_moogianna74@
8/14/2004 c1 40Iawen Londea
Wow! A 7Bf7B fic! Awesome. I just started one myself but I haven't finished the first chapter yet. That was a great fic, I wish there had been a little more to it but I think you did a good job! I havent given too much thought into when the boys were younger, but yes I agree with you that they would have had a bit better manners while their Ma was around! LOL.
11/4/2003 c1 38Carbucketty
Finally! A Seven Brides for Seven Brothers fanfiction!

I have been searching for some for a LONG time now!

It was really good. (Of course I would think so, because Gideon's my favorite character in the movie. He's just so SWET *squeels, falls back in chair*) Cha, Russ Tamblyn was the perfect person for that role. Anyways, I loved you fic. it almost brought me to tears. *sniffles* Please write more 7b47b fanfictions! I'm begging you! Oh, and I wouldn't mind if they were all about Gideon! Teehee!

Fairly sincerly,

Tri (Tomb Robber of Idiocy)
12/30/2001 c1 Guest
This was so sad, but I was glad to finaly find a fanfic for this movie, which is one of my all-time favorites. Do you know where I can find more fanfics for it? I'm too chicken to write my own stories.
9/18/2001 c1 6Finrod Felagund
Awww...sad...sniff
9/17/2001 c1 catalina rose sry 2 lazy 2 sign in
OMG! Awesome! I know, this is one of my *favorite* musicals! I tried writing a 7Bf7B fic, but it kind of sucked. This is good. Really good. Its so nice to see that someone else in this world likes this movie. Gideon rocks. ^_^ Seriously. Write more about this. Maybe I will too if I get out of my 7Bf7B rut...
9/16/2001 c1 5Gkey
This is beautiful. Please, please, please write more. This is one of my favorite movies. I'd like to read about the other brothers too, though
16 Page 1 2 Next »