for Everybody Lies

12/17/2015 c1 3rhapsodysolo
I never thought I'd live to see a House MD/Star Wars fan fiction. I really liked this one. Great job. :D
1/10/2014 c14 Paul
I really liked this story. Are you going to post another story?
11/13/2013 c1 Guest
house md and star wars are my 2 favorite things, i was so surprised there was someone like me who wrote this story. i enjoyed it bro thanks
8/15/2011 c14 8frznlights
Sweet story - love your characterization of House!
8/6/2011 c14 5IcestormisaNERD
this is so good! I just started watching house and I love it! And this story is amazing!
12/20/2010 c12 Tulip
Hooray! More story! I am sad to see that it was so long ago when you posted this. But that doesn't matter so much since the last time I checked this it was at least a year ago. In any case this is an excellent story.
4/2/2010 c4 Maoi
I'm having the time of my life reading this fic, thanks for writing it! =D
3/15/2010 c12 5PadawanJesselinFett
just found your story, and i absolutely loved it! i wasn't quite sure how well house could match up with star wars, but you did an excellent job! i can't wait to see what happens next
3/12/2010 c12 2GuardianXAngel
I have to say I really like this story. It is just like House. I look forward to the next chapter.
2/17/2010 c12 11i luv ewansmile
I'm happy to see an update for this story. =) I remember reading it in the beginning and not realizing who "House" was or had even heard of the show, now I love it. Haha. =) Nice chapter.
1/18/2010 c11 2Zombie Master
Excelent story I hope we will be seeing more of it in the future.
11/5/2009 c11 The Gandhara
A goog mystery. And it's nice that, for once, someone doesn't take House's attitude laying down, even if that someone is a criminal.
8/17/2009 c11 10Genuka
You've done wonderfully, so far. I'm looking forward to more.
7/10/2009 c11 Mirkenza-H
Oh poor House! Even through withdrawal (and sucky food) he's still the House we all know and love! He'll be hilarious when the Jedi rescue him (no grateful hostage for you, Kenobi!)! So, Wilson has a case? Wookies...hmm...I like it!

~Mir'ika~
7/10/2009 c11 52Jaeh
see? he should've kidnapped the team too! (keeps on insisting that not only because its the truth. but also because she wants to see more of chase. haha)

aw poor wilson! don't worry - they'll get house back!

poor house... *frowns* how could he possibly concentrate right now? gees.

i wonder how the jedi are holding up, if they've got some info already.

nice update ^^