for Wizards and Mutants

9/14/2016 c2 5Cats are my World
Which witch is which?
10/14/2015 c2 Alex
I think that jean, Quicksilver, and scarletwitch should be In it.
1/3/2014 c2 SnowHawk0316
I know there's not much of a chance of this story being updated but I thought that I'd leave a comment anyway. And I definitely think that Rogue should be one of the ones to go.
3/24/2013 c2 anonymous
Rogue for one. Logan, Storm, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, and a few others maybe. Are you going to update this story? I already like Rogue in it so it would be nice if you could update.
2/24/2013 c2 reesa
pls update
7/16/2012 c2 Belieber Twihard
plz contiue
2/4/2012 c2 1fannut
Are you gonna continue this story? I really think you should!
8/21/2011 c1 ashleyludwig
Hey can you do chapter 2 and 3 I love this story.I'm really into Harry Potter and Xmen :)
11/27/2010 c2 2Saint of the Sinners
can't wait to read more.
11/28/2009 c2 Lost2bfound
I really enjoyed the first chapter and was wondering if you were going to continue it? By the way how old is Rogue in this story? And is this going to be a Rogue/Harry fanfic?

I would really enjoy reading a story on that couple,it a weird mix but it kind of goes together. I really hope that you take Rogue to the Wizard world and for her to have that sassy attitude. It would be nice to read a story of this crossover that is completed. Great story hope you continue it.

-Tory
11/22/2009 c2 NollafWolf
I love this story! Plz update soon!
9/7/2009 c2 27Just Wicked
I think you should send Rogue, Gambit, Storm, Logan, Professor,and Scarlet Witch. Who knows there could be a little jealousy between Gambit and Sirius.
8/21/2009 c1 10TheCrimsonGhost309
I really loved that 1st chapter,& totally laughed at the bear part! But plz update it soon!
7/29/2009 c2 1Rioghnach's Reign
Sirius Black and Rogue! Really good, please continue! I think Rogue, Wolvie, Kitty, Kurt, Storm (Weather Witch!) and Gambit.

Although I think having both Sirius and Remy in the same story could be just too damn charming! The universe might implode!
7/20/2009 c2 1Red red red ribbon
love it so far! update soon!
23 Page 1 2 Next »