for Compliments to the Chef

9/22/2020 c1 TheTenthMuseSappho
Awww this is so cute! And honestly, something I hadn't considered before :)
My compliments to the.. author :)
~ Sappho
10/11/2017 c1 Guest
This is very humourous. I especially like the line " I took a bite of the steak, just to show him how much I appreciated the fact that he broke the law". Can relate because i too like guys who are willing to break the law for me. Also "the worst that can happen is that you will vomit" is relatable too because my cookery attempts have given my friends diarrhea.
2/26/2017 c1 MeyLyss
Nice, nice, nice. Loved it!
1/18/2013 c1 Summer
Oh, that was darling! I love it! So cute!
9/4/2010 c1 9EntirelyInsane
D'awwww...I just want to scoop up these two and give them both REALLY BIG hugs. Your Erik is pure brilliance, and you actually make me like Christine quite a bit because she has character. And the humor is phantastic.
12/26/2009 c1 3Erik's Song
I just had to review this! Quite a charmingly sweet little piece, not to mention hilarious! Good job, and thanks for brightening up my day.

ES
11/11/2008 c1 6Sarah Crawford
Interesting! Where did you get the idea that someone without a nose can't taste things? I'm just curious if that is really true, because it's something that I've never thought about. My nose looks perfectly normal, but I always joke that it's nothing more than a decoration on my face, because I have practically no sense of smell. That said, I can still taste food; I just don't care for it as much as people with a normal sense of smell. Sweet little story though.
9/23/2008 c1 3shann1
a very cute story, although as I recall, the taste buds on the mouth allow you to taste sour, bitter, salty and sweet, which might've been why some versions mentioned Erik liking wine (and Kay also said chocolate) because both have a bitter sweet quality. But you're right that finer flavours wouldn't really be tasted (unless it was the tip of his nose missing aka the nostrils and squishy part but the bridge aka hard part was still there...that's how I sometimes picture his nose to be because that's where the scent sensing parts are...I love food too much to fathom not tasting it!)
9/18/2008 c1 11IamthePhantomoftheOpera
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I LIKE THE CAPS LOCK KEY!
4/29/2008 c1 11BleedingHeartConservative
How incredibly sweet! I've wondered about this type of thing as well, though I imagine most folks don't. It makes sense, though, doesn't it. What a warm ending. I like it.
2/6/2008 c1 Madhatter45
AW SO-O-O-O-O CUTE! It's beyond words i couldn't stop smiling the whole way through!
2/5/2008 c1 2Naphrine
This is really good. I like the honest arkwardness of it all. Like when he stole the food, and when she asked about his nose and taste. Also when she sprayed bread crumbs across the table.

And I am so glad Christine's no good food was finally put to a very good use. Now she can cook for Erik all the time.

I truly enjoyed reading this. Compliments to the Author.

Naphrine
2/4/2008 c1 7MissGabriellaXIII
Heeheehee...reminds me so much of my own cooking (and my motto: "If it's burnt, just spice it and hope nobody notices"!) It's been quite a while since I've decided to read anything other than the usual really angsty stuff, and humour makes a great change...very good! And I love the idea of Erik not eating because he can't taste anything, that was great too.

I saw one of your pictures on DeviantArt - the one with Erik eating a rat, which made me laugh so much. I have a little rat-eating scene in one of my fics, too, though it isn't a very funny one...

Keep writing! :D
2/4/2008 c1 Sue Raven
Delightfully humorous. And yes, it is quite likely that someone without a nose would not be able to taste. Favorite phrse: "He can be such a drama queen."
2/2/2008 c1 3AlexGhost