for Childhood

4/24/2013 c1 16Nat King
First, sorry for the message, I had to use Google translator for this xD
I loved your oneshot. When I read Phantom I was wondering if there was no feeling of love that came from the mother of Erik and his story made me think that maybe, before she really convinced, she did not show it ... It was perfect! I already liked her drawings, your writing ability! PERFECT!

Kisses from Brazil! \o/
8/13/2012 c1 9therussianbookworm
How heart-breaking, but a very good continuation of Madeline's story. I always hated Madeline, she was such a rude, spoiled brat. She could have handled Erik better...but that's a given. Children can be difficult, but I'd treasure him as much as I could if I were her.
9/4/2010 c1 9EntirelyInsane
*cries*

poor erik...i feel...so sorry for him.
2/4/2008 c1 speedy56
Very powerful and moving vignette, and well written too! You completely captured in just a few paragraphs what must have been the bizarre love/hate relationship that Erik and Madeline experienced while living together. As much as she pissed me off when reading Susan Kay`s book, I couldn`t help but wondering how even the best of mothers would deal with an anomaly like Erik. I liked how she mused about him silently evaluating her, and could feel the tension in the air between them.

Congratulations on a job well done.
2/4/2008 c1 Sue Raven
Very well-written, moving vignette of Erik's mother's feelings about her son. Liked the part about the dishes. That was original.
2/2/2008 c1 10gravity01
Wow this story was really good... it's so easy to peg Erik's mother as being this horrible person for screwing him up so bad, but we don't often look at it from her point of view. He must have been a really difficult child to raise. Anyway, I loved this little scene... I wanted to run up and hug them both at the end.