for Tool Time!

2/25/2020 c1 4Monster King
Great job
1/22/2012 c1 15OuroborosSnyder
Just watched several hours of Home Improvment. I love that show - I watch it every day. Anyway, I enjoyed this storey very much. Two of my favorite shows in one story is awesome! Great work.

~Snyder~
12/21/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
2/20/2008 c1 thetruthisoutthere
Wow great job. 2 of the greatest shows on tv brought together in a super cute fanfiction excellent.
2/4/2008 c1 Motorheadache95
This was awesome! This is one of those crossovers that you figure is either ridiculous or ingenious, and I'm glad it turned out to be the latter. The tool time segments were really funny and really felt like they could've really been on the show. Great job!
2/3/2008 c1 7Geekery15
You're a genius. I never imagined Mulder and Scully taking the time to head over to Tool Time. I LOVE Home Improvement-watch it all the time at nick at nite now that they put it on.

Your wording is just on target. The interaction between Tim and Al, I can picture and of course I can picture the interaction between Mulder and Scully.

The names of the wood and saws and drills and all that "home improvement" lingo is right-on. Do you seriously work with tools? Lmao because you sure as hell know your stuff.

Anyway great fic. Really a nice surprise to see something like this done. Two shows I get a thrill out of. Nicely written, too.

And the three year curse? Just brilliant. Can't believe the ending either! Apparently freaks work on tv show sets. Well really, that was a given.

Love how Al was so sweet to get them presents. HAHA, I 'heart' Al. He takes so much shit from Tim even though Tim is just making jokes all the time.

Yeah I'm with Scully. I'd like to see Mulder in that flannel shirt as well. Nothing else if he wouldn't mind, too.

Thanks for a great pick-me-up fic. Really worth the time I spent reading it.
2/3/2008 c1 68The X-Filer
LMAO lol man i just want to say that i have only read half of this so far and its really great! i'm off to bed now but i'll be back don't you worry lol i always liked tool man! great job so far! may the file be with you! night... i'll be back... lol