for Accidentally In Love

2/27/2012 c1 2Anthony1l
I think the first chapter was fine they did not seem out of character to me. Maybe the chapter was a bit short?
4/27/2011 c2 Anthony1l
Brilliant and Original story.
2/8/2011 c2 2RankoKittyChii16
this fanfic is nice! if u have to redone it... then REDONE it! i wanna know what will happen to ranma and ryoga! ♥
2/7/2011 c2 3tuatara
I don't think this needs to be redone. Sure, there's room for improvement on that first chapter, but the premise is totally fine. Not that I have anything against alternate universe, time travel, and the like, but I don't see why they would be needed here. It seems like that would just needlessly complicate a simple, straightforward (but cute) setup for a story.
2/7/2011 c2 to think of a better one
I see nothing wrong with it that would call for a rewrite. The only thing wrong is that when ramna thinks it should be he not she, as the body not the mind changes.
1/17/2011 c1 1Shadow2395
I really don't like stuff like this but...you got me waiting for the next one
7/22/2009 c1 Diren
The Good beginning.

Ryoga for that moment did not search for Ranma to avenge . He wanted to continue the fight.

Also Ranma did not consider Ryoga rival but sooner old other.

That I shall say that Ranma could not immediately say my name is Ranko. Ranma has recently got the curse and could not so immediately think up itself female name. I think that Ranma must say so - "my name is Ranm...ko".

Advise little Update in tale.

You also asked to give the idea for future chapters.

Possible hold the manga or TV serial.

Ranma during revenge in Nerima was able disappear having changed in Ranko. Recall as Ryoga hid that he P-chan. In the same way Ranma can hide that he Ranko.
6/4/2009 c1 2Xanthia Sorel
A nice chapter, which would alter some of the character development, as for ideas I have none at the moment but I'll PM you if anything comes to mind
9/5/2008 c1 van
wow that it nice start! of story can wait nest ones!
8/25/2008 c1 9Taryn Ember Hawk
DUDE! this is awesome! Please write more!
6/13/2008 c1 anonymous
Please make another chapter. It seems interesting, and don't forget about the ton of magic love items in the manga.
2/25/2008 c1 13Y. Honey
Hm... OOcness aside, the idea is not that bad. But you really have to work on the way you narrate this, could you please decide if you're going to narrate this in the past or present tense?

Other than that, you really, really have to explain why Ranma reacted like that, and why Ryoga didn't enter into a comma after the kiss. The Ranma part is easy, just have the Jusenkyo curses be far stronger in this reality, the magic affecting the mind as well as the body of the cursed individual.

Decent start.
2/8/2008 c1 Aby
seems cool enough. Keep on writting. update soon and good luck.
2/7/2008 c1 Clarej
Ranma shouldn't have recognized ryoga. :) (but since this is YOUR fic.. you could do, hell, anything you want to it..

makes this problem alright :) hahaha..)

still. i like your fic.. please do continue.

[sharing: I don't really care about the accent of the guide (like some hardcore ranma addicts .
2/7/2008 c1 6TheonLee
This is good. I guess it kinda happened a little too fast. Right now I don't have any ideas for your future chapters. I'll think of something.
26 Page 1 2 Next »