for Gin and Vodka Walk into a Bar on Tuesday

1/4/2017 c1 Guest
I like the stroy! (BTW I think the joke about "Gin and Voldka walk into a bar" is funny :D )
7/22/2016 c1 5Queen of the Pears
I need to know the rest of the joke!

But funny. Like oh lemme find the criminals who shrunk me.
6/18/2014 c1 9Detective2Conan
That was funny
12/30/2013 c1 85Shuichi Akai
Very funny! But I really want to know what the joke was. Gin and Vodka walked into a bar on Tuesday. So Gin orders a Vodka but instead gets a Sherry. I wonder what happens after that.
11/6/2012 c1 Guest
oh my god! lololololol! "oh don't worry." "he just walked into a bar with Gin and Vodka." and Haibara's reactions? "... but he gets a sherry-" "They're after me?!""
Nice, Kaitou KID is stealing the chaos emeralds? :P
9/20/2010 c1 5Patcher
You have no idea how much I laughed reading this story from start to end XD I cracked up! XDD Awesome read and hilarious joke you've got there! XD
3/26/2010 c1 2Ctu-Shadow
That was a funny Conan oneshot :) It was a good read and got a laugh out of me so thanks :)

Hope to see some more like this from you
11/3/2009 c1 blackanimecat
hehehehehe. i havent even read Case "Closed/Detective Conan" and i still thought it was funny
7/17/2008 c1 10kblvs2read
lol so hilarious! =^_^= love the ending!
7/2/2008 c1 Jay
That was amazing. But now I really want to know the end of the joke. The ending was hilarious and I'm alone or I'd be in trouble for laughing so loud. There seemed to be a bit of confusion I think you went between the names. Instead of using Japanese names you used english. But it didn't bother me just letting you know.

Great job

Jay
4/18/2008 c1 4Digeridoodler
Bwahahahahahahah bloody brilliant mate XD This had me cracking up!
4/4/2008 c1 10Mapleaf
Great, now you've got me wondering two things, What was the rest of the joke? and What did Gin and Vodka actually end up doing to Conan? Funny none the less. I really enjoyed it.

DfK out.
2/27/2008 c1 2Hela Kaede
That was hilarious- I loved it! The only thing I have to critique about is to double-check spelling. I think there was a mismatched pronoun or two somewhere in the first half and some name confusion (between the English and Japanese names), but I won't nitpick too much! ^.~ Everything else was wonderful. You have everyone's personalities down quite well, even for a crack story.

The comedic quality was simply fabulous. Definitely favorited.
2/4/2008 c1 irish gal 2
AGH! So awesome!
2/3/2008 c1 15anaime7
-doubles over with laughter and falls of chair- lol! this is so funny! what's the whole joke anyways?
19 Page 1 2 Next »