for The Saved becomes the Hero

1/5/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
5/3/2008 c1 Eclectic Me
Aw, that was a great story! Timon and Pumbaa are my two favorite characters in the movie!
2/25/2008 c1 52YinYangWhiteTiger
:) u just don't see enough of these
2/12/2008 c1 Blazemane
It was a short story, but given the point made, I don't think you could have chosen a better way to tell the story or better length. Very nice job.

It was also kind of touching to see Simba react for Timon as his father had done for him. Again, good job.
2/4/2008 c1 19Narfy
Oh yay a story by you, this was cool, glad Simba was there to rescue Timon in time and I liked the idea of Simba just standing there thinking about his past, poor guy all those horrible memories. Well hope to see more from you so keep up the good work and have fun writing. :)
2/4/2008 c1 s-s-l
hmm cute little story :P
2/3/2008 c1 79SunRise19
Oh yea! I haven't seen a story from you in a long time so I was so happy to see that you've written something new!

This story was brilliant, I really enjoyed it! One of the scenes that stuck out for me was when Simba saved Timon and he had a flashback of his dad saving him.

I also liked Timon's reaction in the end, saying all was fine..that was cool and so like Timon to do!

I hope to see more fics from you whenever you can, this one was great! You made a great point when you said that just because they're living in this great lifestyle doesn't mean bad things don't happen every once in a while. Great awesome story to go with that thought!