for Harry Potter and the Coming Storm

2/27/2017 c1 andjelija.nenic
10/7/2015 c1 JanusGodOfPossibilities
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
3/17/2014 c1 Gracealma
Ooh, I like. A different take on Harry Potter who isn't Harry Potter.
7/10/2013 c1 4Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master
this is good so far whens the next update also are you going to update soon.
2/3/2012 c1 3WhiteElfElder
So, Harry was not born of Lily...merely adopted? Definitely a twist.
4/23/2011 c1 1yumi2482
interesting idea. I like the description of what occurred in the future and how Harry was born.
10/14/2010 c1 bananacupcakes
please update soon :)
5/16/2010 c1 Fick Chick
Interesting start. I would love to see it continued.
4/2/2010 c1 32Tellemicus Sundance
Heh, heheheheheh! That's just hilarious! Harry isn't even Lily and James' true son! Just an adopted child from some 'low-level' family. That's funny. I'm looking forward to seeing how you explain away Harry's seemingly close resemblence to Lily and James.

I hope you can update this story in the near-future. I don't read many Terminator crossovers, but this one is definitely worth it. It'd be a waste of a good idea if you didn't donate some more time and effort to it, to see where it'd go and grow.

So, now Harry's not only going to have Voldemort but some Terminator after him. Granted, this 'Max' guy is obviously taking Kyle's place in protecting baby-Harry, but I hope you can develop the story a touch bit differently than how most HP-crossovers go with this kind of thing.

Update soon okay?
9/9/2009 c1 liarscope
amazing story! Really interesting, I can't wait to read more!
7/22/2009 c1 49Ninja Master
This is really good up date one day!
7/14/2009 c1 wolf-shinigami
I really love this story so far. Is there any chance that you will update? I hope so, anywho, great start!
6/12/2009 c1 24Vain x Life Poetess
you have to keep it up update
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »