for This Is The Way You Left Me

9/21/2013 c1 Yorozuya
QQ oh, that was heartbreaking. poor Deadend
5/5/2013 c1 Guest
Read Bringer of Death. It is an amazing DBZ fic that I think you'd like
6/10/2012 c1 5morgyse
I like the formality they speak with - makes them more roboty, but walking the line between their more robot and human ways of existence was well done. Good and sad - I thought it ended well. Sometimes sad endings seem like some of the writing is left undone, but in this case it was just the relationship that never came to pass. Thanks also for your review of my story.
1/24/2011 c1 26Taipan Kiryu
I had my doubts when I saw the summary of this story, but I’m so glad I decided to read it and spending some very enjoyable minutes.

I can’t think right now about a more difficult thing to write than a Dead End love story, but you put this together beautifully. I have to confess that a part of me wanted him to go for it and open himself to Flatline, but keeping him in character, as well as the realistic approach to happy endings, was much for better for the story.

At the end, the voice of lunacy is the voice of reason. Wildrider is so very right when he mentions the happy middles. Perhaps Dead End will have one of those with Flatline, eventually, maybe very eventually; even though doom is always in the horizon, so is life.

Great fic!
8/31/2009 c1 Wildimus Prime
I must say, keeping the Stunticons in character to begin, and to pair them with an OC and still keep them in character is amazing. I must say, you did a very good job at not making her come off as a Mary-Sue, and a likable, subtle character that still packs a punch. Dead End's reactions and actions are very well thought out, and seem highly something he would do.

Nice work.

~Wildimus Prime
5/11/2009 c1 sage
So sad, but I love it! you should write more stunti stuff :D
9/4/2008 c1 29Northwest Sage
I really enjoyed this one. The Stunticons are one of my favorite groups; I thought you wrote them all quite well.
8/7/2008 c1 8Glue Stick Gary
Hello!

I just have to admit that I extremely ADORE this story. I love your OC Flatline and the way you set up her and Dead End's relationship is very realistic. I really really enjoyed this story!

The characters are all in place, and writing a character such as Dead End, you pulled him off awesomely! I wish more people on this site wrote as good as you, there would be a lot more good stories out there.

Cheers

G.S.G
2/4/2008 c1 13Thing With No Talent
Really good piece of work! Nice to see Dead End written well by another author (there are two or three that favorite him and no one else bothers). I'm a big fan of Eclectic's work, too. Dead End is easily the coolest Stunticon, certainly the one easiest to sympathize with. Of course, other than Motormaster, I sympathize with them all to some extent. Great entry.

So, does this mean you've managed to accept "robo-love"? :P
2/4/2008 c1 AT
Nicely written and very true to dead ends character.

I wish that just once though some thing good would happen to the poor sod :)

Oh well nice story anyway... maybe a sequel ?
2/4/2008 c1 9Metal-Gear-Eva
I wondered where this dissapeared too. Like I said before, I really liked this :) I love the way you wrote Dead End, the idea of him being an avid reader suits him. The way they departed each other was quite sad, but defintely the way I'd imagine Dead End to react to things.
2/4/2008 c1 Rotorhead
i throughly liked it, you did Dead end very well and had a very well thought out and not annoying OC. you also get extra points for making her a helo. :)