for Inner Darkness

8/18/2013 c8 wolfzmasterz
Liked the story hope to read what happens nexT.
8/22/2010 c8 27Senyor Fier Mensheir
Great story, though some parts confuse me. Looks like I'll be having to reread some of it over again.
8/20/2010 c8 ironic
stupidity become you!
2/23/2010 c7 BadReader
Is there an actual point to this story? It just seems like it's not going anywhere. And the amount of control Tom has over Harry? He's already got control, so what's the point?
12/31/2009 c7 TJeanetteT
What in the hell is going on? I don't get it.
12/29/2009 c2 TJeanetteT
Harry must be retarded. A few hundred galleons is very vague! I bet you they took out nine hundred for each time he said yes to that vague charge and that was four or five times? All that for a couple of charms? And he is so stupid that he forgot that he was being tortured in prison for months on end and then escaped.
12/14/2009 c7 1DaBlueArmy
you should update i like your story p.s. the summary you gave me along with all of the ones here are great
9/28/2009 c3 bill560682
now i do like the fact you plan on making dumbledore and voldimort powerful wizards who kick ass. j.k.r. more or less shows them as generals who just sit back and order the troops around other then the one fight at the fepartment of mysteries.
1/1/2009 c7 1nxkris
great chapter. you need harry to start being a bit more kickass. update soon
1/1/2009 c7 alex
this harry is the epitome of fail.
1/1/2009 c7 kubas89
good chapter :)
11/7/2008 c5 arcnologia
it caught my interest, the story imean, but i'm confused so far...

i get harry is turning into something... but Loki, was he the one nagini was chasing in chap 3? ...

anyways... update soon! can't wait to see what harry is turning into :p
10/29/2008 c5 2TwistedMentality12
Great chapter! I'm glad that my review inspired you. I can hardly wait until the next chapter!

Signed Twisted Mentality
10/29/2008 c2 illachi
Just to let you know that as a "Brit" I am grateful that you didn't cram the word Bobby into this fic as even in England we no longer live in the 40s. I am sure there must be a variety of other slang words you could use for police, but I really feel that police is your best option. Anyway we're all used to American slang now - as long as you don't have people wearing pants outside of their underwear you should be ok.
10/29/2008 c5 4arithnocrat
Oh, this is getting interesting! Keep up the good work!
25 Page 1 2 Next »