for For You

8/29/2009 c1 97kim-onka
Such a beautiful depiction of their relationship. Love the interaction and how they're alike. Great job!
1/21/2009 c1 33Ireth Isilra
Lovely fic!

I really like it!
1/18/2009 c1 2applepielover
Good character interactions and I like the dialogue. Good job. :-)
2/20/2008 c1 SCMormonBoy
Hey there. I liked it ^^. Kinda depressing mood but I liked it anyway.
2/15/2008 c1 4alwaysmyoriginalsin
Quite cute, I have to say.

Just so you know, Fay never called Sakura "princess". He didn't even say "Sakura-san" or "Sakura". He used the much more intimate "Sakura-chan". Even Sakura noted this, though in xHolic.
2/12/2008 c1 103SebonzaMitsuki27
Aww...

I loved it.

It was incredible. I loved the comparisons from both Syaorons and Fai, and I loved how deep the story and the subtext was awesome.

You have inspired me to write another FaiSakura, because this one, platonic or not, is beautiful.

Mm.. what else can I say? It's wonderfully written, and I hope you write more fics like this.
2/10/2008 c1 53Mizu-Tenshi
I really liked this. Their conversation was really interesting and thought-provoking. It's great to see someone write about Fai and Sakura, expecially during Infinity and I especially enjoyed the ending.
2/7/2008 c1 glittergal92
see? I can review. good job on this one, though I still think you should put that one awesome line in.
2/6/2008 c1 Amrita Kamikaze
Thank you! Another Fay/Sakura writer(although I have not gone so far in my story)! This is excellent, and easily puts the rainy, dismal scene in mind. Would you mind undertaking a multi-chapter Tsubasa fanfic, if you have not done so already? Also, if you would be so kind to do so, could it be no romance or Fay/Sakura and/or Kurogane/Tomoyo? Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
2/6/2008 c1 16Shunatsu
Aw... I liked it. It really reflected them very well. Wonderful job on this. Really. It's not very easy to write about something linking to both of them, or the connections between the two groups of duo in Infinity. There's just this some kind of bond.