for The Hero's Bride

11/20/2013 c19 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Oh man, I forgot about American Thanksgiving! Good thing I'm not American (Smiles innocently). I love the chapter and the story! And I can't believe your too lazy to actually put the epilogue in the same chapter! I'm impressed! (shakes head)

Loved it! :D :)

6/28/2013 c18 JulieMalfoyZabini
Yay! (Grin) you finally updated! Although you bloody well left a cliff is! *scowls* love the chater :D :)

6/28/2013 c18 BlackRose851
9/8/2012 c17 JulieMalfoyZabini
What! Draco has a thing for Ginny! You should make it DG fic then (squeaks then grins) I love the chapter by the way! And you wrote a cliffie...(grumbles)

9/7/2012 c17 BlackRose851
8/5/2012 c16 JulieMalfoyZabini
You just had to put a cliffie again (sighs) You did that last chapter too! (shakes head) Although, Draco does have his moments, I agree (nods) I love the chapter! Minus the cliffie of course (frowns)

8/4/2012 c16 BlackRose851
6/9/2012 c15 Ezriella
6/8/2012 c15 JulieMalfoyZabini
(grins) I love this chapter! So curious as to see what'll happen next. And Ginny's alive! Actually I already knew that, but meh! :D And look! No cliffie! :D:D

5/5/2012 c14 JulieMalfoyZabini
Kay, you couldn't have killed off Draco that easily...that's just an evil cliffie Nikki (scowls) Really. That's bigger then the other one! I love the chapter though! Now to wait and see if Draco survives and what Hermione's reaction will be...bah :D

4/13/2012 c13 5GeorgeWeasleysgirl
Update this please!
4/7/2012 c13 Ezriella
4/6/2012 c13 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Short chapter indeed. Very surprising as well. I love the chapter! Just not the ending of the cliffie! That's just mean. Two cliffies in a row! I mean really now! (scowls) Although, I'm curious as to how Ginny really did 'fake' die. THat's kinda curious...

3/2/2012 c12 JulieMalfoyZabini
Aha, no cliffie! That's good at least (snickers) I love the chapter! I'm now anxiously waiting for Ginny to appear back in the scene! (sighs dreamily) :)

3/2/2012 c12 Ezriella