for Peace

3/25/2009 c1 18Ormandria
Nothing special, huh? Other than a few spelling and grammatical errors this is a pretty nice piece of work. I like it a lot and am adding it to my favs!
6/26/2008 c1 3Hoeun
Very Adorable. I don't even like Sily, but you did very well giving Severus a character-especially with the Harry's eyes thing. Also, your English is better than most native speakers', so great job!
4/5/2008 c1 Nissa500
um... OK, I guess. Give me something better. A good start though.
2/17/2008 c1 7Orm Irian
Very nice. Finally some closure for our favorite tortured soul.
2/14/2008 c1 6dominanttuba
nice job! especially since english isn't your first language (though there were a few grammar mistakes, but nothing so bad that it really took away from the story). I really loved the last line too, it tied everything together very nicely
2/9/2008 c1 13Kaya Nah
Well done, my friend! :D I too wrote a Snape/Lily shot not so long ago. I have to admit I like that "couple". ;) This was great! :)

Keep up the good work! :D

Kaya
2/9/2008 c1 25Lorien Urbani
Wow! This was brilliant! I'm happy this one-shot had to come out, it gave me a wonderful read, and not just me, I'm sure. Severus Snape, my favourite HP character, is in the centre of thos one-shot and this pleases me. His death was described well, I could really feel those were his last moments, he was just drifting slowly, and the last person he saw was Potter. BUT! You gave him a chance to see Lily, to make amends! That was really nice, so very nice and true to both their characters. You gave them a chance. I loved this sentence: "But there was no question about it that he was indeed dead. Never in his life had Severus Snape felt such a peace." It's sad in a way, because he was never happy during his life, but it gives you some hope, to the reader and to Snape, that indeed, he went "to a better place". Wonderful!
2/7/2008 c1 zule bean
Great job!
2/7/2008 c1 5Silversaz
WOW! You are a great writer and you have done really well with the grammar seeing as it isn't your first language. I'm so sad that this is only a one shot! You are brilliant at describing Snape's feelings. Looking back I can see that this idea, although great, wouldn't work as more than a one shot. Great writing and a great idea. Don't stop writing!

Saz