for Blue Moon Over Manka's

11/19/2020 c1 RaquelnJake
Excited to start this fan fiction
7/25/2019 c39 Joanna
Please please please finish this story. I want more! You've already given so much and I know I'm being greedy... but please. I realise you probably won't read this and even less likely do as I hope considering it's 11 years since you put this last chapter up but I really hope all the same. Sending thanks from the U.K. From Joanna
7/25/2019 c21 Guest
Hello just to let you know I'll comment properly once I've read all your chapters it won't be long
4/4/2019 c39 Guest
Are you going to continue this story or no? I would really like it if you did though. It's amazing!
9/25/2017 c36 umrmet
Best chapter ever!
9/22/2017 c21 umrmet
Amazing how hot it can get and still NOT have sex. That's an amazing skill. Sometimes I think we lose something once we've "grown up" and experienced "the real thing." Not sure you can ever recapture that feeling. Loved the chapter. And no wonder Bella had to say what she ended with.
9/19/2017 c9 umrmet
So Edward...every time you start to think he gets it he goes right back into that dark hole. You just want to have Emmett whack him upside the head with an I-beam. Great story!
9/10/2017 c21 Guest
I love this story! Is the cabin backstory true?
5/26/2017 c39 Anon
I love that you've researched this so well and absolutely adore your descriptions of the food!
Unfortunately, it gets old by the third chapter or so thanks to your your overuse of adjectives. Lovely, delicate, fragile, angelic, sweet. It gets nauseating after a while.
Bella is still a spineless, insecure little girl and Edward is still a chauvinistic asshole who treats Bella like a child. Not that I'm blaming you for that. You have accurately portrayed the characters from the books. That is quite admirable.
4/15/2017 c39 Guest
omg i've been a silent reader and even though you wrote this in like 2009.. i just really wanted to see if you would ever update this story and add more chapters !
4/9/2017 c39 3luc1d-dream1ng
Ph i miss this story :( Hoping you'll come back soon
1/5/2017 c39 Dracenxamethyst
Oh my.. That was amazing. I wsh u updated this story.. Is it abandoned.. I hope not coz i will love to read this more. U r a great writer.
12/3/2016 c19 Penni Hogan
I love this story, it's my second read through and I am looking forward to it one being finished. Poor Edward, always thinking so negatively, doesn't want to seem to be happy.
11/21/2016 c39 Guest
When is chapter 40 coming out i LOVE this book is the best ever
7/12/2016 c39 Daniela
I really like it please continue untill bella becomes a full vampire and their lifes are graceful
4,110 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »