for Dream Lover

7/6/2009 c1 1sarahb2007
totally love this eppy andi agree it was a wasted opportunity... but you made it all worth while
3/10/2009 c1 12Katelai
Now I need another cigarette! Sheesh.

Once more, great job! XD

I watched this episode the other day and kind of had the same thought, as far as, she should really go back up there after the party is over.
3/29/2008 c1 30Sapphonest
Very good!

A lot of stories like this often have them out of character, but you keep them in character so beautifully. Very good job. I hope to read more!
2/9/2008 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Good chapter it rocked
2/9/2008 c1 2Ahodyuinsentaim
that was hot. great job. you have a dirty, dirty mind. and I love it. :)
2/9/2008 c1 68DiehardJavaJunkie14
Okay, your take on the episode? Way better. Loved it as usual, keep up the awesome, super amazing work.
2/9/2008 c1 11vaso.caskett
You are so right about the missed opportunity. Although the kiss we got was sweet but this scenario fits much much better!

Sleepy Luke i like very very much :D It was funny how he startled Lorelai when she tried to get quietly in bed :) And of course being so sweet and caring during their love making. Perfect!
2/9/2008 c1 crazygirl85
loved it :) we don't have many post TATT fics, glad you wrote one :D
2/9/2008 c1 3Copop
Hot!

Yeah, a great missed opportunity.

I love when Luke is like that, pleasuring her, putting her before himself. And him on top, always a plus.

Thanks for writing that :D
2/9/2008 c1 1Nogodsnomasters
Wow. Very hot! I always thought Lorelai was crazy for leaving that night. Luke was so sexy. Rumpled, sleepy Luke is the best. Are you going to continue this? I hope so. Great work!
2/8/2008 c1 penguinopus
Sleepy, rumpled Luke - man, would I love to see that! Definitely an improvement on the "wasted opportunity". Thanks for the bedtime story - sweet dreams for everyone tonight, huh? ;)
2/8/2008 c1 45glo1196
And dreams do come true, at least in your stories. Another great one!
2/8/2008 c1 17Loridhhp
Wow! That was so great! Nothing like making a dream come true! Or just come! :D Lol! Outstanding, as always.
2/8/2008 c1 57BurningxRedxCaskett
your version trumps mine...lol...loved this!