for Trust Issues don't Save the Future!

9/23/2016 c5 andjelija.nenic
3/31/2015 c12 brendafay
more please
4/19/2013 c12 12Crystalzap
sooo... if Chris was saved why didn't he re-appear... and what happened to the Piper and Paige lost in the past? They just disappear when there was no reason to go back?
10/30/2012 c12 Nioa
Awww love the paige addition ! Great story 3
Thanx for sharing
8/5/2009 c12 6charmed-darkangel
Okay I was confused at what really happened at the end. Who was the brunette?

I am guessing the elders healed future paige but I thought no one could heal her older wonunds.

And when she said "at least then he wouldn't have to suffer." who did she mean by that?

Did the elders punish gideon or did the sisters?

Well anyway, the story was very well written, great idea besides the confusion.

Keep up the good work!
8/5/2009 c11 charmed-darkangel
Oh that's an easy way, good idea
8/5/2009 c10 charmed-darkangel
I wonder why the girls weren't affected by Penny's telekinesis, they were usually affected by Prue's and Piper's molecular combustion power. The only thing that didn't affect them was Piper's freezing.

Anyway good chapter
8/5/2009 c9 charmed-darkangel
I am guessing Piper and leo weren't trapped on the ghostly plane and didn't conceive chris.
8/5/2009 c8 charmed-darkangel
Cool chapter
8/5/2009 c7 charmed-darkangel
Great way for them to find out!
8/5/2009 c5 charmed-darkangel
reasonable explanations to piper!
8/5/2009 c4 charmed-darkangel
another great chapter!
8/5/2009 c3 charmed-darkangel
I guess that's what happens after years of battling evil Wyatt.

NIce chapter
8/5/2009 c2 charmed-darkangel
I was hoping he'd choose Paige and he did :)

good chapter