for Between a Boy and a Girl

8/19/2020 c2 joseavila-sg
Wow, wow, wow. I loved this story. Quite romantic. I wish there were more, but well.
2/24/2015 c2 ravenlakes
Great story.
10/17/2014 c2 14700534
It's a very kind story :)
7/5/2014 c2 Guest
okay, this is now one of my favorite stories ever.
5/13/2014 c2 5RosieMac
I'd read this before, ages ago, but I just re-read it today. It's really well-written and has a simple, romantic concept that manages to keep the cast more or less in character. I wish I could evoke a scene the way this writer does. There's some prescience about future events, despite being written at the end of Season One. It leaves you wanting more, yet also concludes satisfyingly. Really worth your time.
3/8/2014 c2 thelifeeater
Amazing fic.
3/1/2014 c2 1Shadow Tricked
awesome, just awesome. would be cool to see a continuation though
8/29/2013 c2 blasteddead
I loved this fic a lot.
8/25/2013 c2 16chibinoyume
This was wonderful. I've been rewatching the series, this fic portrays them so perfectly, adding something a lot of us would have liked to see happen on the show. An excellent read.
5/20/2013 c2 xxvoxx
I just read this today and I wanted to tell you that I loved it very much. You write these characters so perfectly well and it just left me wanting more.
3/1/2013 c2 lithiummessiah
I love this fanfic. I wish you wrote more john and cameron. you write them so freaking well.
12/14/2012 c2 biaslord
Wow... this is utterly amazing! I wish there were more to read.
12/3/2012 c2 amy
I just want you to know that I think this is one of the best fanfics i've read. I only wish there were more or another tscc story to read from you.
11/17/2012 c2 Guest
This is seriously one of the best i've read and I'm so sad that there isn't more to it. Damn, you got me feeling so many jameron feels here and it just ends. :(

I hope that one day you write more john and Cameron because you do it so well. Thank you for writing this!
5/6/2012 c2 johnandcameronforever
This is one of my all time favorite fics. Do you by chance thing you'd ever write more John/Cameron?
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »