FanFiction.Net
for Mid Encounter

7/11/2014 c10 89Bookworm Gal
Yay! It is complete! Huzzah!
8/1/2013 c9 Stephanie Bezio
This is great! Please write more! I am looking forward to it!
1/5/2013 c9 No one important
I'm looking forward to updates on both fics!
12/27/2012 c9 Bookworm Gal
Yay! Another chapter. But what's going to happen to our favorite zipperhead? Please, I want to see more. Thanks.
12/26/2012 c9 4Rocky181
Great chapter! Update soon!
4/13/2012 c8 Emandylyn S
I love this story, DG-Glitch/Ambrose its great.
11/12/2011 c7 1KrinWashu
This and the previous ones are my fave chapters from this. Pretty cool "deleted scenes" at the beginning, too. Poor Glitch again! I liked that you wrote what DG was going though at the time. I don't think I'd read that before. I particularly enjoyed your take on the nickname origin. It felt very natural. Anyway, I'm not sure where you're going with this (the encounter part, particularly), but if you keep updating I'll keep reading. Thanks again for sharing. :)
11/7/2011 c8 4The Nature Of Randomness
I'm not sure how I missed it for four days (need to double check that I've added it to alert), but I'm really glad that you updated this story! It was a cute chapter, but poor DG. I really want to see chapter 9 and I hope you will keep writing this! Take care. :-)

-TNoR.
11/3/2011 c8 2DragonRose4
Of course we want a chapter 9.

I think these little scenes are great and if you are running out of ideas, why not review the chapters of first encounter, or even second encounter and see if you can come up with bits there that you can connect to a drabble in this mid-encounter.

Great work so far.
11/3/2011 c8 89Bookworm Gal
Another wonderful addition to the story. Poor DG. She deserves a hug. But her drawings are always cute and interesting. Great work. Keep it up. Can't wait for more.
10/13/2011 c7 4The Nature Of Randomness
This is interesting and I'd like to see more... Do you have any plans to update it in the near future (nag lol)?
7/1/2011 c7 89Bookworm Gal
I'm glad that nagging works. It was well worth it. Glitch now has a name and DG is having problems at school. Great work and hope to see more soon.
6/30/2011 c7 3KariSilver
Yay! I'm glad to have kicked you into gear for this chapter :)

Poor DG :( I think you did well in portraying the school yard boys, mean but young.

Also, I love finding the different ways that different writers give Glitch his name. I never would've thought a Munchkin to do it, lol Ziz sounds like a cool character

Can't wait for more!
6/26/2011 c6 KariSilver
Ooh! Really good! Can't wait for more!
6/22/2011 c6 NIssa
For the love of pie come back to us!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »