for Just One Thing

6/30/2008 c1 9Rev Runner
While reading this, a few things struck me.

1. I find it shocking that Gabriella wanted Troy to find another girlfriend and that is what makes a tragic/angst story sad.

2. Sharpay is really mean in this fiction. The least that she could have done was shown a little more heart to the situation. What sort of confused me a bit was that she was sympathetic to Gabriella but in the end she came off to be her usual heartless person at the worst time.

3. Will Kelsi and Troy pair up? Will their be a sequel? Won't it feel wrong for Troy to pair up with someone else, especially when someone that he loved passed on?

This was a pretty good story. I didn't see the High School Musical sequel but, I did see the first. Truthfully, I'm no longer a huge fan of High School Musical and I know I shouldn't be saying that since I'm reviewing a High School Musical fiction. The stuff that I wrote above was not criticism, just a few questions and personal opinionated points. I like your writing style and I hope to see you write more in the future.
5/23/2008 c1 1OwlxYouNeedIsLove
I really liked your story. Ive realised the mistakes in my stories ,Im not the best at writing but I try. Hopefuuly I will improve my writing. ;)
3/29/2008 c1 SillyMisfit
I really liked it.

IDK what to type .

EL OH EL. (lol)
3/19/2008 c1 10MidnightKeys
I really like it! Great job!
3/15/2008 c1 1SmilesFade
Wow! Usually the only thing I like is Troypay, but this was so cute, romantic and sad.. Im glad to say, I liked it, and it wasn't a troypay! Good job!
3/6/2008 c1 I can see colors
so that was cute. But thats it? I thought there would be more? anyway nice story
2/11/2008 c1 25optimistic girl94
Aw. This was way sweet. I liked it a ton. You rock. Poor Gabi. Why did she have to go? Very well written.
2/10/2008 c1 10Blue ranger 1983
This is such a good story. I just love how you describe the way diffent people handled the news. Thank you for responding to my challenge. I'm adding this to my C2 The Captian and the Playmaker
2/10/2008 c1 11strawberry.sparkle
Whoa, Trelsi!

Didn't see that coming!

I figured it was going to be a Troypay, so the ending surprised me!

But anyways, what I'm trying to say is...

Great job! It was just a little OOC, but it was stil overall pretty good!

~Susmita
2/10/2008 c1 18mzdarkstar
Wo! Go you! Was this in response to the Trelsi challenge? I'm gonna post it in the topic, okay?

Anyway, that was great. I especially loved the beggining, when you described how different all of their visits were. That was awesome.

That was really good! I haven't read much of your stories, but I'm impressed by this one. Good going!

Star* * *