for Vacation or disaster?

9/5/2011 c4 4Percy's Gadzooks
Do you know what I love doing? Writing reviews for fics that ended ages ago just to surprise the writer and maybe, HOPEFULLY, getting them to write another chapter!

Well, this fic is delightful. If it had continued, I would have loved to see the hurt!House part of it, because I truly do love those type of scenes.

So, please continue this. If you do, I promise to review! I know you're hiding in there somewhere!

~Zooks
1/25/2010 c4 SakuraDragomir
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
3/31/2009 c4 13xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx
yay! ive missed the ex-ducklings so much on tv! and thanks for the review on my story, it was really apreciated

peace out, girl scout!
3/1/2008 c2 57Bloody Koalas
Umm..it's 'praying,' not 'preying,'. But that's okay...this is really good! Can't believe you already have five chapters posetd and I just caught on!
3/1/2008 c4 momsboys
You have me very interested so far in this story. Update soon.
2/29/2008 c3 15TalesFromAnother
I think you have done a good job capturing House's personality..I would think thats hard,,but you make it seem effortless..Keep up the good work.
2/19/2008 c1 T0M Serv0
I can honestly say that you captured House perfectly. Yes, cutting in the front of the line cos you're a crip is so awesome. Geez, I like House in this! I can't wait to see what sarcastic commetns he has during the whole trip.

~Snuffie
2/17/2008 c2 chiclete
Isn't he a trouble magnet? ;)
2/11/2008 c2 16InfiniteAnomaly
Excellent so far, though longer chapters would be nice-like extending out the ducklings discovering they're neighbors, maybe some people finding out they're doctors and bugging them about tiny maladies...like thinking they're dying when it's really just motion sickness...

Sorry if I ramble...I went on a cruise last month so stuff about what's going on onboard the ship is still fascinating to me...On that note, the room numbers also have a letter assigned to them (to indicate which deck the room is on)...*shrugs* not that it really matters...though I suppose it might not be true for cruiselines other than the one I went on...

I can only imagine what the ducklings will say when House drags them in to do a differential...great job so far! Update soon!