for My Bloody Valentine

9/5/2010 c1 2NatWolfgang483
its a realy nice story,how he would risk his life for hers is just to beautifull!(tear runs down her cheeks).I wish over boys were like Roxas.=(
4/29/2010 c1 Lighting princess
hi Lighting princess or if you read some of my other reviews might konw me as Larxene fan.Well anyway how CUTE! love it. I absolutly love wat u did with Axel and Larxene!( kind of a BIG larxel fan ) how sweet wat Roxas wrote inside the card!
7/2/2008 c1 2roxasxnamine4evr
that was really good, the kiss got slightly, graphic though. but it was the cutest kiss scene ever!
6/11/2008 c1 2Jeekey
That story was so sweet! I really like all of your oneshots. Please write more, but don't forget to update Orginization XI, a little different. you rock, roxrox.
3/5/2008 c1 2LookingForMeaning
Oh My God, that was really cute. I love it! Please write more of these, there really good. I don't care about the pairing. Anything will do.

LookingForMeaning
2/14/2008 c1 1Argus456
Pretty well done,I've just read 10 valentine stories here but your's is in the top 3 in my opinion,the title was the reason your story piqued my interest but the story kept my eyes glued to the monitor,well done!
2/11/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Well, then. I was not expecting the bloody part to come in like that. Jeez, for a second I thought you tried to kill him! That was cute! Is it sad that my favorite part was the Larxel though? You said you're taking requests; can you do a Larxel for me? Doesn't have to be Valentine's...could be anything you want really. I'll accept it as long as it's not a break-up. That would defeat the purpose. Back on topic, though, I really liked this. It was definitely well worth the effort.
2/11/2008 c1 22LifesLover
Aww that was so cute. And the Larxel part was the cuteness. Completely. I was gushing the entire time and I hate Valentines Day. I would give you an idea for another Valentines Day story but I don't have any. I totally appreciate you writing this although missing your maths exam was bad. *shakes fist in consternation.* Bad RoxRox. School is important. Okay, I'm done with my little lecture. Hehehe. Good luck with whatever you decide to write next. I have to go and write for my stories. Maybe I'll do a Valentines day one if I get any brainstorms. Heh.